Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
The political spectrum is not the barometer of the world. It's a tool used by a minority.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
hah
(12-01-2017, 07:21 PM)Donovan Wrote: Trump's supporters at this stage are idiots. Or worse.

...but the numbers will likely begin to show it next fiscal year. The economists are also citing a euphoric response by wall street as Trump rolls back tons of laws designed to protect us, laws enacted by the housing market crash that started this last recession.

So basically, Maggot, you're cheering for your own impending assfuck because you're not astute enough to look over your shoulder and see it coming.

Maggot, Trump has gotten as fair of a shake as he deserves if not more. He's nuttier than a Payday bar and has been before he even got elected. Him+Twitter=Disaster. I loved his belief (and I think he truly believes his own lies) that his inauguration was "huge' Remember O'Connell and Obama? McConnell: "Our primary goal is to make him a one term president". That gave birth to partisan divide and obstructionism (and the Tea Party and Occupy Wall Street). I don't see the two parties coming together ever unless some thing or someone spurs a huge change.

I typed this before Donald's latest tweet. I didn't know but now I know I knew.

Clang, when the time comes I want a crisp $5.00 bill please. I plan on hanging it next to my swastika and my Blood Drop Cross from my last klan meeting.
Smiley_emoticons_smile
Commando Cunt Queen
My fear and hatred is reserved for those in actual positions of power who are currently destroying the country. People like maggot only get my pity because they really dont understand just what's going on. Because the wheels of the economy turn slower than the 22 minutes of the average sitcom, so it's much harder to see the negative consequences of the actions taken by the current regime. Luckily there are a hell of a lot more people willing and able to see what's happened than there are guys like Maggot. So we may have a shot in 2018.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4770339]

Hahahaha! I'm picturing you doing that.

I'm going to throw you to the ground and blow a raspberry on your bare belly.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-03-2017, 07:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you think HOTD will rub it after?
However, Trump expressed confidence in Kelly, telling CBS News, “John Kelly is one of the best people I’ve ever worked with. He’s doing an incredible job. And he told me, for the last two months, he loves it more than anything he’s ever done.”

“He will be here, in my opinion, for the entire seven remaining years,” the president also said about Kelly.
(12-03-2017, 07:38 PM)BigMark Wrote: And he told me, for the last two months, he loves it more than anything he’s ever done.”

*ahem* Not true and General Kelly debunked it himself. He reiterated that his time as a soldier is what he loved more than anything he's done.

I don't think that's a recent quote, Mark but if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.
It was the Seven years thing I was hoping you would go postal over.
(12-03-2017, 07:48 PM)BigMark Wrote: It was the Seven years thing I was hoping you would go postal over.

When have you ever seen me go postal over anything?
Postage Stamp Postal?

hah
Is the Chief of Staff always a General?
(12-03-2017, 03:12 AM)username Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 07:21 PM)Donovan Wrote: Trump's supporters at this stage are idiots. Or worse.

...but the numbers will likely begin to show it next fiscal year. The economists are also citing a euphoric response by wall street as Trump rolls back tons of laws designed to protect us, laws enacted by the housing market crash that started this last recession.

So basically, Maggot, you're cheering for your own impending assfuck because you're not astute enough to look over your shoulder and see it coming.

Maggot, Trump has gotten as fair of a shake as he deserves if not more. He's nuttier than a Payday bar and has been before he even got elected. Him+Twitter=Disaster. I loved his belief (and I think he truly believes his own lies) that his inauguration was "huge' Remember O'Connell and Obama? McConnell: "Our primary goal is to make him a one term president". That gave birth to partisan divide and obstructionism (and the Tea Party and Occupy Wall Street). I don't see the two parties coming together ever unless some thing or someone spurs a huge change.

I typed this before Donald's latest tweet. I didn't know but now I know I knew.

Clang, when the time comes I want a crisp $5.00 bill please. I plan on hanging it next to my swastika and my Blood Drop Cross from my last klan meeting.
Smiley_emoticons_smile

Lass es sein, fraulein.

Heil, Trumpler!

hah
(12-03-2017, 07:37 PM)BigMark Wrote:
(12-03-2017, 07:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you think HOTD will rub it after?

Well, since it's the holiday season and all, I guess I could do that.

IF you rub my feet first.

[Image: 11795750886_bbab0f1574_m.jpg]
[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]
I take it that's a 'no'. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Oh Lordy, Lordy. Those skeevy toes. *shudders*