Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
I could get past those toes for a belly rub. I bet it sounds like magic when you walk on a tile floor.
(12-04-2017, 11:36 AM)BigMark Wrote: I could get past those toes for a belly rub. I bet it sounds like magic when you walk on a tile floor.

It is quite magical when I tap out Jingle Bells while puttering around the kitchen. I'll be putting the little mistletoe decals on my toenails later this week. But, you don't have to kiss my feet (unless you just can't help yourself).

I love this so much. 39

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Israel occupied East Jerusalem, previously occupied by Jordan, in the 1967 Middle East war and regards the entire city as its indivisible capital.

The Palestinians claim East Jerusalem as the capital of a future state, and according to 1993 Israel-Palestinian peace accords, its final status is meant to be discussed in the latter stages of peace talks.

Israeli sovereignty over Jerusalem has never been recognized internationally, and until now all countries have maintained their embassies in Tel Aviv.

Today, President Trump formally recognized Jerusalem the capital of Israel, though a peaceful resolution between the Israelis and Palestinians is not near.

He has also announced his intention to start the process of moving the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

[Image: _99075457_mediaitem99074618.jpg]

^ Protests have already begun. The two decisions - which would fulfill a campaign promise and appeal to Trump's right-wing base (particularly the evangelicals) - risk a heated reaction from US allies in the Muslim world and potentially unrest.

They also make it difficult for the US to be seen as a neutral mediator in the Middle East peace process.

In his speech this morning, Trump said that the US would still support a two-state solution if both sides agreed and he called for peace. He also said the US is not attempting to determine the final boundaries of Jerusalem.

Full story and reaction from world leaders: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42250399
^he Jerusalem story is a dodge, the real story today is whether the woman accusing Trump of sexual assault gets to depose him now or after his time in office is over.
Seven years is a long time.
(12-06-2017, 02:59 PM)BigMark Wrote: Seven years is a long time.

Good luck with that.

The legal president for this was already established when Clinton was deposed in office about Monica Lewinsky. For you Trump haters this story is the real threat to his presidency. The woman accusing him was an avid supporter, and imho has real credibility.

If he lies under oath like Clinton the lame stream media will not support the lie and crucify him in the court of public opinion until he resigns in disgrace like Nixon. If he tells the truth the house will impeach him.

This is the real threat; the Russia crap is a political witch hunt. Get ready for President Pence.
(12-06-2017, 04:38 PM)pyropappy Wrote: Get ready for President Pence.

I'd rather have trump. Thanks!
One word misspelled and all that typing is for shit.
(12-06-2017, 05:52 PM)BigMark Wrote: One word misspelled and all that typing is for shit.

hah
(12-06-2017, 04:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 04:38 PM)pyropappy Wrote: Get ready for President Pence.

I'd rather have trump. Thanks!

How freaky scary is this because it is true for me too and I hate the donnie!
Ugh.
(12-07-2017, 12:21 AM)Tammy75 Wrote: How freaky scary is this because it is true for me too and I hate the donnie!

It's because we know how much worse it could be.

Last night trump said he brought Christmas back and department stores are saying Merry Christmas again because of him. 28
(12-09-2017, 06:26 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Last night trump said he brought Christmas back and department stores are saying Merry Christmas again because of him. 28

Bringing Christmas back was one of his campaign promises. I remember shaking my head when he made that proclamation on the stump.

Bill O'Reilly milked the shit out of 'the war on Christmas' myth and got his Christian viewers all riled up about it for years before he was ousted from FOX News.

Christians who feel perturbed by people of other faiths celebrating their own religious holidays around the same time + some retailers' choices to move to "Happy Holidays" for a couple of years to be more inclusive are the ones who bought into that crap, as far as I can see.

The only time celebrating Christmas, saying "Merry Christmas", or anything of that nature has ever been taboo in this country was way back in the 1700s. And, that's because celebrating Christmas was banned by Puritan Christians themselves (England had done the same for similar reasons). The Puritans felt it was a "superstitious" practice which was ungodly and sinful. The ban was repealed a couple of decades later.

I still remember Megyn Kelly's outraged spiel on FOX News about how Santa Claus IS white when it was reported that some black families told their children he was black to be more inclusive. And, Jesus was white too!, she exclaimed. I've never really been able to take her seriously since then.
We just put the holiday tree up today.

We put up our Christmas Tree up today. Playing "loud" Christmas music all the while!

(Donald said we can call it a Christmas Tree again) hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Wasn't ever a Christmas tree to begin with, it was a Pagan tree to symbolize a great feast and orgy that occurred around winter solstice and was stolen by the Xtians in order to encourage pagans to celebrate their God along with the regular party, since it was his birthday and all. Of course, according to the actual recorded "details" of the birth, what with the shepherds and the fields and the weather conditions, it is extremely unlikely the Jesus myth could be set anywhere in the winter months and was much more likely a spring or fall event.

In short, fuck Xtians and fuck Xmas. In the neck.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Merry Christmas Dono! Mini xmas tree
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Did he say "fuck Christmas"? Fuck xmas? Oh no, nonono, we are not fucking Christmas. Take that back right now! [Image: fight.gif]