Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
Ass-hole countries! hah I like this guy. He bitches about surveillance at his domicile early on when he was sworn in and behold..............
1. In October the Dems were using government funds through the Obama administration to direct the F.B.I. with C.I.A. Intel through wiretaps in Trump's buildings and he complained.
2. The D.N.C. created a "Dossier" that claimed Trump liked "Golden showers" on the basis of a Russian spy that really never saw any such thing..............Then paid him
3. He certainly must have a cast iron set of balls to mess with the C.I.A.. hah

Any one want to discuss the merits of getting medic-aid recipients that are single with no children into a work related en devour? maybe some school?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-11-2018, 08:35 PM)Maggot Wrote: Ass-hole countries! hah I like this guy. He bitches about surveillance at his domicile early on when he was sworn in and behold..............
1. In October the Dems were using government funds through the Obama administration to direct the F.B.I. with C.I.A. Intel through wiretaps in Trump's buildings and he complained.
2. The D.N.C. created a "Dossier" that claimed Trump liked "Golden showers" on the basis of a Russian spy that really never saw any such thing..............Then paid him
3. He certainly must have a cast iron set of balls to mess with the C.I.A.. hah

Any one want to discuss the merits of getting medic-aid recipients that are single with no children into a work related en devour? maybe some school?

Care to back all that up? Lay it out there, big boy. I'm looking forward to showing what I have in response. Smiley_emoticons_smile

...and it was shithole countries, not asshole countries.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Today's cover. 28

[Image: DTTX1yKX0AAJeWe.jpg]
OK................and remember Obama knew nothing about this. He saw nothing and didn't even get up that morning.

tinkering link

Got anything a little more centered? I ask because American Thinker is strongly biased. It's quite conservative and uses selective practices in choosing what they publish but any time you care to choose something in the middle I am happy to indulge you...cuz I love ya, Maggottyboo.
I don't think there is a 'middle" anymore.
So.............When Trump brings that asshole from the shithole country North Korea to the negotiation table with Chinese and Russian backing, how will that be spun like a saucer at a circus with the powers that be as a bad thing? It's gonna happen and when it does I'm just saving my place in line to say "I told you so" hah Just putting this out there. 01/12/18

Well, we all know who believes the spin so I don't think you have much cause for concern when it comes to rational thinking people.

Why are the Republicans bleating about the Democrats shutting down the government when it's all under Republican control?

...and I heard Paul Ryan say if the Democrats want to hurt the military it's on them. Oh for fuckssake. Nothing changes with the military, you'd think someone in his position would know that. 78
(01-18-2018, 06:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Why are the Republicans bleating about the Democrats shutting down the government when it's all under Republican control?

...and I heard Paul Ryan say if the Democrats want to hurt the military it's on them. Oh for fuckssake. Nothing changes with the military, you'd think someone in his position would know that. 78

Strategy is why. It sucks, but that's what the finger pointing is about. Neither party wants to get blamed for the shutdown ahead of this year's midterms.

But, I'm not sure the impact on midterm elections isn't overstated. The 2013 shutdown was generally attributed to the Republicans, and yet they kicked ass in the 2014 midterms. I remember being surprised by that.

Anyway, Ryan has enough of a Republican majority in the House that he doesn't need a single Democratic vote to pass the funding bill and keep the government running (including checks to military personnel).

However, McConnell needs at least 9 Dems in Senate to vote for it, even if he gets every Republican senator on board. And, he doesn't have every Republican senator on board.

Republican senators who've worked hard for years on end to get reasonable bi-partisan immigration reform (including DACA) legislated seem pretty pissed that Trump flip-flopped on his public proclamation that he'd sign any bi-partisan bill they handed him last week, pulling the rug out from under them after Ann Coulter and some other hard-righters lost their shit.

There are also some Democrats from red states who are up for re-election this year. Those representing states with low immigrant populations may well vote for the GOP refunding bill.

We'll see.
Government shutdowns suck, though they're not new.

But, if it happens again this time out, it will be the first time a shutdown ever occurred when one party held majority of both the House and Senate and the presidency.

I didn't know that until this morning. I think that fact will make it even harder for Republicans to successfully convince the majority of Americans that the blame for a shutdown lies solely at the feet of Democrats.

Kinda hope it does shut down if they're unwilling to take care of DACA & CHIP. Screw 'em all.
I'm listening to Mitch McConnell do his best to convince people that Dems are holding the country hostage for illegal immigrants, thereby spitting in the faces of children and veterans.

Well, it's Trump who won't sign a DACA bill without funding for The Wall. Tax payers never agreed to pay for that 'great big beautiful wall' and candidate Trump swore to us that we wouldn't have to pay for it. He promised it would be paid for by Mexico - something General Kelly told Fox this week is not gonna happen and was a promise attributable to the fact that Trump wasn't informed on the issue.

Now, representatives from both parties are making press statements blaming the other party. Shit flingers.

Can't stand that old cocksucka McConnell nor that baby eater Paul Ryan.

The dumb & uninformed will believe them.
Best. President. Ever!
Fuck DACA, build the wall, send them back to their side
I'm wondering why many have not become citizens yet. I have not heard of any legislation by the Dems to correct the situation or even address it. It seems they want all of them to just "poof" become legal. i just wish the law would be applied. I do not believe Trump is racist but no matter what he does it will get vilified by the other side. he can do no right and even talking about it scares them. I don't know why.
If you really want to gain an understanding Mags, you need to objectively read credible sources and the official docs.

There is a path to citizenship, not a 'poof', in the bi-partisan proposal which both Republican and Democratic congresspersons have been working on forever.

Trump said he would sign any such proposal put in front of him because he cares very much about the DACA kids. After fall-out from immigration hard-liners, however, he reneged shortly thereafter and said he wouldn't sign anything that didn't include wall funding.

McConnell then made a public statement saying they couldn't put anything forward until they understood what Trump REALLY wants.

As far as what's going on now with a potential government shutdown, both parties and the President are playing the blame game and flinging shit.

Trump is a moron, a fucking moron just as his SoS says he is. He just said, "Right now, in a number of states, the laws allow a baby to be born from his or her mother’s womb in the ninth month. It is wrong. It has to change.”28

(01-19-2018, 01:26 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: If you really want to gain an understanding Mags, you need to objectively read credible sources and the official docs.

There is a path to citizenship, not a 'poof', in the bi-partisan proposal which both Republican and Democratic congresspersons have been working on forever.

Trump said he would sign any such proposal put in front of him because he cares very much about the DACA kids. After fall-out from immigration hard-liners, however, he reneged shortly thereafter and said he wouldn't sign anything that didn't include wall funding.

McConnell then made a public statement saying they couldn't put anything forward until they understood what Trump REALLY wants.

As far as what's going on now with a potential government shutdown, both parties and the President are playing the blame game and flinging shit.

Well, the Republicans will keep the government open with a temporary measure. A pardon by the government for the DACA recipient's that was originally a temporary fix will require that the borders be secured to prevent future "DACA's" from getting into the country. It only makes sense. You cannot just put a bucket under a dripping faucet and call it "fixed" which is exactly what the Dems want to do.