Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
I dont sit around waiting for it to happen or trouble myself too much by it. They are much more bothered by those who disagree with them or their beliefs and I simply add to their fire, I live near DC and see all this shit that is coming down by the tolerant and open minded liberals and I see how it torments them not to get their way and the way they turn to violence as a way to vent or force change.Black lives matter,Blac Bloc,or Soros's minnions.I have seen how they vandilize cars and houses the have Trump banners or stickers.I have seen how innocent people are beaten for believing differently they do.
You are right tho in the respect that I am fed up with it and and I will go out of my way to torment them so yeah,...mebbe I am a asshole that way.it's ok tho,...I'm fine with that title.
That's your narrow one-side vision of why you let people who don't think and act like you get so far under your skin, Misguided.

And, of course, you're entitled to your disgruntled view.

My view is less narrow than your's, but I don't wish ill on you or anyone else.
I debated where to put this comment, but I would just like to go on record as to how proud I am of every person who is a part of the Women's March all around the Globe. My heart is there with each and every one.....for they share my premise of all men/women are created equal and all the specifics of what that entails and how the Trump regime will deal with that issue....We want men to keep their noses out of medical issues which affect only women......and so forth....but you get my drift. It is far more encompassing that equal rights for women....as we are one minority group (not in actual numbers, but in power) among others.
You dont understand me at all. I gave 4 years of my life away from my family for those who disagree with me to have the right for those very different opinions. I dont hate or dislike them for that at all. I hate what they do because they dont agree with others. Violence or verbally attacking others is not a way to force others to accept your point of view.Discussions and hashing out common middle ground is the way to solve problems.If they choose to use the verbal attacks and violence method with me,they find I wont tolerate it.When I come across those who use that approach on me or others,either in RL or on the Net,I confront it.
You are indeed very limited and self-serving in your view, Misguided.

You see one side as intolerant and wrong and claim to advocate for working towards common ground........while simultaneously boasting of your own intolerance and wishing ill to those who think and express dissent differently than you do.

If you seriously believe that people on the far right don't take action to limit other people's personal freedoms, don't attempt to force others to conform to their ideals, never invoke vandalism or violence.........you really are delusional (which, again, is your right and not bothersome to most sane people). You're one of millions.
(01-21-2017, 03:18 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: I debated where to put this comment

I had just been wondering if we should have a thread dedicated to the 1st amendment simply because I don't think today's march will be the end, I think it's the beginning.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Well,, believe as you wish.

Oh my God is anyone listening to him addressing the CIA? hah This is a fricken movie, right. This really can't be our new President. I want to know what his audience is thinking!
I love the fact that his press secretary THREATENED the media on behalf of the POTUS for supposedly misstating the size of the inauguration crowd. He said (paraphrasing) "those responsible will be held accountable".
First day and his thin skin is already getting the best of him. There's a group already organizing for impeachment.

Get ready to pay up, Clang!
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-21-2017, 04:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Oh my God is anyone listening to him addressing the CIA? hah This is a fricken movie, right. This really can't be our new President. I want to know what his audience is thinking!

I was appalled at his "speech." The former CIA Director just said Donald Trump should be ashamed of himself...this was the most pathetic, embarrassing speech. He was rambling, back and forth, and as usual, telling everyone what a great guy he was and I guess this speech was made in hallowed room where CIA displayed 17 stars to represent agents killed in line of duty and Trump did little to acknowledge this fact. He was upset because the "dishonest" media said his inauguration crowd was smaller when compared to Women's March, other inaugurations, etc....arguing about size of crowd in front of these agents who came in voluntarily on their day off. There was a lot of snickering going on, you could tell, in spite of Trump's staff playing an audio of clapping and cheering.....
Just now on CNN, the reporters are talking about crowd size.....This is a madman we have in the White House. He will not last a year at this rate....
Want to bet?
(01-22-2017, 01:46 AM)username Wrote: I love the fact that his press secretary THREATENED the media on behalf of the POTUS for supposedly misstating the size of the inauguration crowd.

I was incredulous watching Sean Spicer at the podium. It was stunning. You cannot make people believe a lie with sheer force of will particularly when there is so much evidence to the contrary. His righteous indignation was laughable. PERIOD! While I laughed at Sean, I buried my face in my hands listening to trump at the CIA.

Just now on CNN, the reporters are talking about crowd size.....This is a madman we have in the White House. He will not last a year at this rate....
[/quote]

CNN is the type of news organisation that rubber stamps certain news and ignores news that doesn't go along with the owners agenda. They are like FOX but on the other side of the trench. There is a reason why they are called Clinton news network. I myself have a tough time believing any news today does not have a bias slant and would prefer to see what actions Trump does over the next year. Hopefully he will shrink government and get rid of the useless fat and start using the laws already on the books for the vetting of immigrants not ignore what is in place already like the old administration has done over and over. I have no problem with anyone coming here legally.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Maggot, there is a very serious problem with this Administration. Surely you can see that. This shit is real. Did you watch Sean Spicer? Did you see trump at the CIA? I ask because you don't have to believe anyone who reported on it or people like me who simply talked about, you have the ability to see for yourself, you can listen to their own words. If you have done that I'd be very interested in reading your opinion. I've made no secret of the fact that I appreciate your words and I value your opinion. I want to read your opinion. I want to know what you thought about that.
(01-22-2017, 07:18 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-22-2017, 01:46 AM)username Wrote: I love the fact that his press secretary THREATENED the media on behalf of the POTUS for supposedly misstating the size of the inauguration crowd.
I was incredulous watching Sean Spicer at the podium. It was stunning. You cannot make people believe a lie with sheer force of will particularly when there is so much evidence to the contrary. His righteous indignation was laughable. PERIOD! While I laughed at Sean, I buried my face in my hands listening to trump at the CIA.
I disagree with you on one point Duchess -- lots of people will believe or defend the easily-refuted lie simply because they voted for Trump, and/or they want to believe it.

For those who actually concede that, yeah, the crowd size was obviously much smaller at Trump's inauguration than Obama's, many will blame the media for simply mentioning crowd sizes (like the media would when covering any historical parade or event). Or, they'll insist that people shouldn't expect Trump and team to know/tell the truth or display dignity because Trump's not a politician. That lack of critical thinking and level of gullibility surprised me during the first half of the campaign cycle; now I just expect it.

Anyway, I'm giving Trump a chance, but yesterday's press conference was just a pitiful kick-off to his presidency. Once again, Trump and company threatening the free press over a perceived ego-slight. More asinine stuff.
Also........in my opinion, although Hillary Clinton got nearly 3 million more votes than Trump and had a lot more support in locales closer to DC, she (even as the first female president) would likely not have garnered the same crowd size as Obama either. So what?

Judging by the photos and number of people who said they'd be attending, Trump looks to have attracted the same or higher crowd size than Reagan and both Bushes, despite getting a lower percentage of the popular vote. Perfectly respectable.

Trump looks very silly to me, again, for trying to cure irrational butthurt with misinformation and deflection.
(01-22-2017, 11:39 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I disagree with you on one point Duchess -- lots of people will believe or defend the easily-refuted lie simply because they voted for Trump, and/or they want to believe it.

Sorry. I should have clarified that I was referring to rational thinking people.
Is this the speech you're talking about?

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/t...story.html
(01-22-2017, 12:27 PM)sally Wrote: http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/t...story.html

The page you were looking for cannot be found.
Well anyway it's Trump speaks live at the CIA Jan. 21st. I don't think there is any other one. From what I saw he praised the CIA many times during the speech and I don't think that was fake clapping and cheering as BB said. He did make some jokes about the media and congratulated himself a couple times, but he didn't go into it for minutes at a time or anything. That's his personality, I don't expect it to change.