Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

Yowza. History made. Under oath, the former FBI director just called a sitting president a liar. Heh.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-08-2017, 10:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Yowza. History made. Under oath, the former FBI director just called a sitting president a liar. Heh.

His days are numbered! (But which one?)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I'm thinking this too will pass. Only after reading the transcripts. What do YOU think Cars? After reading them. I'm leaning towards who gives a flying fuck but I'm sure the open media may dictate what gets parsed out in sound bits. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Gotta love it. Was driving down the road behind a Trumpette the other day. How did I know? License plate read MAGA2. Wonder if they are regretting their choice yet??
(06-08-2017, 09:09 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm thinking this too will pass. Only after reading the transcripts. What do YOU think Cars? After reading them. I'm leaning towards who gives a flying fuck but I'm sure the open media may dictate what gets parsed out in sound bits. hah

The media is a powerful Tool! It makes, and breaks, giants.

(06-08-2017, 10:41 PM)QueenBee Wrote:

Gotta love it. Was driving down the road behind a Trumpette the other day. How did I know? License plate read MAGA2. Wonder if they are regretting their choice yet??

I bet they used turn signals.
Does he realize that swearing to something under oath means you have to tell the truth?????
Comey?

She's probably referring to trump. He ran around all day calling former Director Comey a liar and a leaker. When he was asked if he'd tell his side under oath he responded that he would. hah
Trump calls em as he sees em.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!

...and I'm so glad he does. 39
So am I. I like a person that says what they think. Unlike the politicians of the past 8 years.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
The media sure has lost quite a bit of integrity with the Comey thing. I predict another left wing attack at some point but it wont be funded by Soro's hah I think that romance is over.

Obamas pigeons are coming to roost. Stay tuned.
(06-09-2017, 08:21 PM)Maggot Wrote: Obamas pigeons are coming to roost. Stay tuned.

You and trump can't seem to keep Obama and Hillary out of your mouth. hah

There's been a couple of moments that I've regretted this thread.
It's OK at some point we will all be assimilated.

I find that highly unlikely.

Last night it was reported that this president is under investigation. Please, dear baby Jesus let him finish out his term. I beg you.

While I wouldn't care a wit if every Republican in DC went straight to hell I don't want them to reach that goal by way of bullets. Let it be by scandal. Thank you.
"IF" only someone "other" than Hillary ran! hah

k

Wonder of the Donald regrets having to endure his current status! hah