Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
(07-15-2017, 08:00 PM)Carsman Wrote: POTUS Donald's antics are getting worse these days

Aww, c'mon. Worse? I'd say they're getting better. Hehehe.

How about trump's campaign donations paying Jr's legal fees? You likey? It sorta blows his lie of "I knew nothing about the meeting" right out of the water given the lawyer's retainer was paid weeks before the story broke. That little gem comes straight from the FEC.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-13-2017, 05:32 PM)BigMark Wrote: Donovon has that master degree in smarminess, you go girl!
His major was smarminess, his minor was Prophets of doominess.
g

The POTUS announced via Twitter on Wednesday morning that the United States will no longer accept or allow transgender persons to serve "in any capacity" of military service. His reasoning was:

After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that Transgender individuals will not be allowed to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. "Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you."

Your thoughts if any?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(07-26-2017, 10:03 AM)Carsman Wrote: g

The POTUS announced via Twitter on Wednesday morning that the United States will no longer accept or allow transgender persons to serve "in any capacity" of military service. His reasoning was:

After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that Transgender individuals will not be allowed to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. "Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you."

Your thoughts if any?
I agree that the military should not be burdened with the cost associated with a transgender soldier, but if they're post op and pay for their own hormones, I really don't give a shit what kind of plumbing the boots on the ground have between their legs.

That's precisely how I feel too.
h

Successful transgender soldiers already in the military, are bashing the Trumpster in the media!

The Donald keeps digging that hole deeper and deeper! hah

Can't those weirdos get a job driving a bulldozer or working in a bridal shop or something? Its never going to be "normal" not by a long shot. yeah and a midget will never be a state trooper either.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
j

Some of those transgender's can probably knock us on our asses, think of Brucelyn Jenner! hah

That would be assault, I never said all of them were dandelions.

Today i see less illegal immigration and the economy rolling along just fine, the real jobless rate is better than its been in years and people are getting off food stamps and becoming self sufficient.Whats not to love? Besides tweets and using Russian dressing on salads.

"the real jobless rate" hah
a

Any of the positive things that may be occurring, are not getting the media attention that his tweets are!

(07-26-2017, 10:03 AM)Carsman Wrote: g

Your thoughts if any?

And its all so he has the money to build his 900 mile border wall. Which he won't be able to, since the 1.6 Billion dollar defense bill will only cover 60 to 90 miles of the wall.
I'm running out of swear words for the Marmalade Mess. I have to go invent new ones.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
The wall is already built with words. The illegal immigration rate along the southern boundary has been cut at least 50% possibly more.
(07-26-2017, 03:17 PM)Maggot Wrote: Can't those weirdos get a job driving a bulldozer or working in a bridal shop or something? Its never going to be "normal" not by a long shot. yeah and a midget will never be a state trooper either.

Between Duchess calling gay men faggots and you referring to transgenders as weirdos I suspect Mock will never heal the hate speak the admin and mods display here.
Bullshit, maggot.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(07-27-2017, 02:53 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 03:17 PM)Maggot Wrote: Can't those weirdos get a job driving a bulldozer or working in a bridal shop or something? Its never going to be "normal" not by a long shot. yeah and a midget will never be a state trooper either.

Between Duchess calling gay men faggots and you referring to transgenders as weirdos I suspect Mock will never heal the hate speak the admin and mods display here.

Transgenders are nice weirdos. I'm pretty sure Maggot didn't intend it in a hateful way.
Anthony Scaramouch. Reminded that I hadn't been on Mock in awhile. I wonder if Sarah Huckleberry Sanders laughed....
The Mooch: "I'm Not Steve Bannon, I'm Not Trying to Suck My Own Cock."

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/new...cialflowTW
(07-27-2017, 07:45 PM)Adub Wrote: Anthony Scaramouch. Reminded that I hadn't been on Mock in awhile. I wonder if Sarah Huckleberry Sanders laughed....

Did you read the interview in the New Yorker? If not, please do. Even in these times it's pretty fricken unbelievable. Like crazy train unbelievable. I was kinda horrified but I laughed too.