Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
Oh who gives a shit?! Arsewipe.
(12-28-2017, 11:53 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Oh who gives a shit?! Arsewipe.
Speaking of nonsense.
Oh piss off you real life douche. You're a misogynist dinosaur creep with severe brain damage which is why you love Trump. Gross.
(12-28-2017, 08:54 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Oh piss off you real life douche. You're a misogynist dinosaur creep with severe brain damage which is why you love Trump. Gross.

He's got good taste in music though, so it all balances out.
Trump hasny
Trump hasn't affected anybody's life in a negative way unless your a drama queen and or illegal alien. Give it a fucking rest already.
Yeah Trump may be a misogynist, pussy grabbing, not a people person, Cheeto, Tweeting twit but he's our President and not all that bad.

(Plus he's only going to be a one term President or less)
(12-29-2017, 10:58 PM)BigMark Wrote: Trump hasn't affected anybody's life in a negative way unless your a drama queen and or illegal alien. Give it a fucking rest already.

I'm not a drama queen or an illegal alien Biggie..........and you don't speak for me.

Since I have stock market investments and own a highly-regulated and taxed business, President Trump's policies in those areas benefit me.

Since I'm a woman and employ a lot of women who rely on Planned Parenthood for screenings and birth control services, Trump's disingenuous pandering to the evangelical voter base (and continuous closing of women's clinics) hurts me and them.

Since I believe that basic health care should be a right of all humans and made accessible by all governments (of which our's is the only of the developed countries not currently doing so), Trump's philosophy in that regard gets a thumbs down from me.

Since false or alternative facts are for suckers and I don't like racial/religious discriminatory dogma and policies, I disapprove of President Trump's promotion of them.

Since I pay a whole lot in state and local taxes and will now pay even more to the fed as well, Trump's tax policy reduces the amount of money in my pocket annually.

See what I mean?
Let me know when you actually file your taxes, not just pulling shit out your rear.
(12-31-2017, 06:46 PM)BigMark Wrote: Let me know when you actually file your taxes, not just pulling shit out your rear.

Pulling shit out of my rear wouldn't occur to me, you beast!

I've already done an estimate Biggie.

You don't have to be genius to calculate (a) how much you'll save with the lower corporate and individual tax rates and (b) how much more you'll pay with the elimination/reduction of key deductions under the new GOP tax plan.

If (b) is greater than (a), you lose. I'm a loser baby.
(12-30-2017, 05:05 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: (Plus he's only going to be a one term President or less)

I do hope and pray!

I'm pretty fuckin' amused that it was one of trump's own people who got the FBI involved in investigating his campaign. HaHaFuckinHa. Loose lips sink ships. 39
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-30-2017, 08:10 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(12-29-2017, 10:58 PM)BigMark Wrote: Trump hasn't affected anybody's life in a negative way unless your a drama queen and or illegal alien. Give it a fucking rest already.

Since I pay a whole lot in state and local taxes and will now pay even more to the fed as well, Trump's tax policy reduces the amount of money in my pocket annually.

See what I mean?

In one swipe of a pen, we lost a deduction of $80k for next year. To start.
He already affected our life in that I had to pay our property taxes due in April prior to 11 so we can still get THAT full deduction. He's fucking people all over the place...except the big corporations and maybe the 1% have some way of sheltering their income (I imagine they do). One thing we could do is move since California already screws us. Trump's just adding whipped cream and cherries to the bodily fluid shake.

This ridiculousness. Republicans promised to get rid of Obamacare, I imagine Democrats (when they're next up) will promise to get rid of Trumptaxes and return Obamacare. Because nobody reaches across the aisle anymore. Not one Democrat voted for the tax bill and not one Republican voted for Obamacare. Since they're all like little children catering to their wealthiest constituents and special interests, I think we (as in US Citizens "we") ought to enact some type of law that requires at least 5 votes (or some other number) from the other side to pass certain legislation. If you can't get that, it's obviously too extreme (left or right) of a bill! Fuckers. Trump is a loser. He's going to get impeached. I heard some news talking heads (and it wasn't CNN or MSN) reporting that he's already committed impeachable offenses as he came in to office...There are a lot of Dems who haven't gotten on the impeach band wagon (if it fails, they might not look so good). Pussy's.
Commando Cunt Queen
It's really weird how fanatically angry and hatefully murderous the peaceful Democrats have become since Trump won the election. It's almost as if their meds were taken away. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-31-2017, 10:12 PM)Maggot Wrote: It's really weird how fanatically angry and hatefully murderous the peaceful Democrats have become since Trump won the election. It's almost as if their meds were taken away. hah

Just curious -- where the hell do you meet all of these fanatically angry and hatefully murderous Democrats you so frequently reference Mags?

I know quite a few lifelong Democrats and left-leaning Independents; none of them fit that description.

Man, it must suck to live in New England where one is surrounded by fanatically angry & hatefully murderous people.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-31-2017, 07:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm pretty fuckin' amused that it was one of trump's own people who got the FBI involved in investigating his campaign. HaHaFuckinHa. Loose lips sink ships. 39

I can't respect a man who can't hold his alcohol. I had a boyfriend who used to pass out whilst I kept on partying. In the end I treated him with disdain and contempt. haha same thing.
(12-31-2017, 10:59 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(12-31-2017, 10:12 PM)Maggot Wrote: It's really weird how fanatically angry and hatefully murderous the peaceful Democrats have become since Trump won the election. It's almost as if their meds were taken away. hah

Just curious -- where the hell do you meet all of these fanatically angry and hatefully murderous Democrats you so frequently reference Mags?

I know quite a few lifelong Democrats and left-leaning Independents; none of them fit that description.

Well.............I could pull a few quotes from this thread or..............
I could quote a bunch of celebrities Rossie comes to mind or..........
I could pick almost any Democratic underground thread or.........
I could take a picture of the flaming Lib at work that I like to get going or...
I could pick out a few articles from Newsweek,The cheat sheet, Yahoo, esquire, Huffington post, Pop sugar...................pick one or two

There are many, quite a few actually. It's not just Trump the group think wagon goes after.....no,no its anyone that voted Trump they are the most hateful people in the world ....Right?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
He didn't win the election Maggotyboo he stole it. Big difference in a democracy. Surely you have some relatives that fought for your freedom. This guy is an imposter. People are angry and upset they're hurt because they love their country. This guy is ruining it by betraying the US to the Russians. It's not on, he must go. You can still be Republican and proud but don't be a fool save that for the halfwits in here.
(01-01-2018, 11:44 AM)Maggot Wrote: Well.............I could pull a few quotes from this thread or..............
I could quote a bunch of celebrities Rossie comes to mind or..........
I could pick almost any Democratic underground thread or.........
I could take a picture of the flaming Lib at work that I like to get going or...
I could pick out a few articles from Newsweek,The cheat sheet, Yahoo, esquire, Huffington post, Pop sugar...................pick one or two

There are many, quite a few actually. It's not just Trump the group think wagon goes after.....no,no its anyone that voted Trump they are the most hateful people in the world ....Right?

Sure, there are some very vocal and pissed off extremists on the left and some stupid articles and spewings by the left-leaning media. But, that doesn't answer my question.

You often stereotype and categorize "Democrats" as hateful crazy people. That's certainly not any more true than the characterizations of all "Republicans" as racist warmongers, like some extremists on the left paint them.

For years, extremists on the right have ACTUALLY been spewing hate and bullshit about the government (before their candidate was elected), libtards, Dems, Barry, Obummer, Hillary, Muslims, protesters, and everyone else who doesn't share their narrow views. That's the focus of FOX, Breitbart, conservative AM radio, and some right-wing extremist posters like yourself.

No doubt some people here have expressed hate for Trump...........no more blatantly than your constant smears on Obama and other Democratic leaders. It certainly doesn't make those posters more hateful or crazy than you.

And, lots of times others of us are simply discussing facts, opinions,and policy impacts on us personally....... when you interject some comment suggesting that not sharing your views reflects hate and craziness. That's not a problem, but your hypocrisy is blinding (with our without the laughing smilie).

As for Aussie's opinion, she doesn't speak for me and I'm not a Democrat in any case. But, I think she's right that some people are convinced Trump stole the election. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. I'll have to see the evidence, if there is any, to be convinced either way.