Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
Maggot Offline
Supermod

RE: THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

Ass-hole countries! hah I like this guy. He bitches about surveillance at his domicile early on when he was sworn in and behold..............
1. In October the Dems were using government funds through the Obama administration to direct the F.B.I. with C.I.A. Intel through wiretaps in Trump's buildings and he complained.
2. The D.N.C. created a "Dossier" that claimed Trump liked "Golden showers" on the basis of a Russian spy that really never saw any such thing..............Then paid him
3. He certainly must have a cast iron set of balls to mess with the C.I.A.. hah

Any one want to discuss the merits of getting medic-aid recipients that are single with no children into a work related en devour? maybe some school?

01-11-2018 08:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

(01-11-2018 08:35 PM)Maggot Wrote:  Ass-hole countries! hah I like this guy. He bitches about surveillance at his domicile early on when he was sworn in and behold..............
1. In October the Dems were using government funds through the Obama administration to direct the F.B.I. with C.I.A. Intel through wiretaps in Trump's buildings and he complained.
2. The D.N.C. created a "Dossier" that claimed Trump liked "Golden showers" on the basis of a Russian spy that really never saw any such thing..............Then paid him
3. He certainly must have a cast iron set of balls to mess with the C.I.A.. hah

Any one want to discuss the merits of getting medic-aid recipients that are single with no children into a work related en devour? maybe some school?

Care to back all that up? Lay it out there, big boy. I'm looking forward to showing what I have in response. Smiley_emoticons_smile

...and it was shithole countries, not asshole countries.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
01-12-2018 06:01 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

Today's cover. 28

[Image: DTTX1yKX0AAJeWe.jpg]

01-12-2018 06:39 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

OK................and remember Obama knew nothing about this. He saw nothing and didn't even get up that morning.

tinkering link

01-12-2018 08:50 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Got anything a little more centered? I ask because American Thinker is strongly biased. It's quite conservative and uses selective practices in choosing what they publish but any time you care to choose something in the middle I am happy to indulge you...cuz I love ya, Maggottyboo.

01-12-2018 12:51 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I don't think there is a 'middle" anymore.

01-12-2018 05:22 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

So.............When Trump brings that asshole from the shithole country North Korea to the negotiation table with Chinese and Russian backing, how will that be spun like a saucer at a circus with the powers that be as a bad thing? It's gonna happen and when it does I'm just saving my place in line to say "I told you so" hah Just putting this out there. 01/12/18

01-12-2018 09:31 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Well, we all know who believes the spin so I don't think you have much cause for concern when it comes to rational thinking people.

01-13-2018 06:55 AM