Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
NBC a "most" watched network has a guy, Tom Winter that "broke" a story that Cohen was wiretapped according to 2 "factual credible leakers" within the government. It was actually a "pen register" from 1pm until 4-5 pm tey ran the story. Tom is truly "trustworthy" to break more stories of improper wiretapping. I wonder was wiretapping denied. If so when. Oh well another deserving addition to the "fake news" thread. Good luck finding the original breaking news. 45846688jerry

I can hear the "leakers" now........nononononono it was a "pen register"
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-03-2018, 05:03 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(05-03-2018, 03:46 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(05-03-2018, 01:19 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(05-03-2018, 08:25 AM)Maggot Wrote: 45846688jerry On a side note I have all my original medical records. They were given to me to bring to another doctor and I made copies and gave him those. He didn't care. The cool part is I have the CD when they did my MRI and can play it in a bunch of different modes from my head to my tippy toes.
Yeah, weird because I have my originals too. CD's and all. Guess we're law breakers maggs.

If you guys have your original medical records (rather than copies) and you didn't take them by force or steal them from your medical providers, of course you haven't broken any laws.

But, your medical providers could have an issue if they get audited or subjected to a lawsuit and they've got copies rather than originals in their files.

More and more doctors and health providers are offering electronic or CD copies to their patients, which is cool -- more convenient, faster, more secure, and cheaper than all that paper.

Anyway, the potential problem for Trump is if his guys really did storm into Dr. Bornstein's office and take the records by force, without written release authorization from Trump. And/or they were snagged without a court order (if the records were originals).

But, I don't think Dr. Bornstein would take legal action anyway. He seems more butt-hurt and attention-seeking than anything else, to me. Plus, he fraudulently signed off on a fitness certification letter that he didn't write, for the President of the U.S. no less. And, he violated his patient's right to privacy by telling the press about Trump's hair growth treatment.

If Bornstein was smart......he'd try to get a copy of his and Trump's medical records if he doesn't have one (to cover his ass professionally), and he'd shut up about it publicly.
Doubtful. Electronic data is sufficient these days. Even in a court of law.

That's true.

But, a lot of personal physicians don't use EMR software and/or haven't scanned and electronically stored the current and historical paper records they're required to keep on file.

That's the issue with Bornstein, according to my understanding. Trump's people walked off with the President's full file, which included the original paper medical records and the photocopies, without providing a release authorization or requesting a transfer of records (under transfer of record laws, Bornstein would have been required to provide copies to the new physician or the patient and keep his originals). https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...afcf4eeb05

If that's an accurate account of the situation and Bornstein was to be subpoened for Trump's medical records, he could be screwed, especially since he didn't file a police report. He waited a full year to make a complaint, at that was only to the press.
(05-03-2018, 07:36 PM)Maggot Wrote: NBC a "most" watched network has a guy, Tom Winter that "broke" a story that Cohen was wiretapped according to 2 "factual credible leakers" within the government. It was actually a "pen register" from 1pm until 4-5 pm tey ran the story. Tom is truly "trustworthy" to break more stories of improper wiretapping. I wonder was wiretapping denied. If so when. Oh well another deserving addition to the "fake news" thread. Good luck finding the original breaking news. 45846688jerry

I've never heard of Tom Winter.

In any case, that's definitely a huge mistake and very unprofessional. I doubt it was intentional because it only hurts the journalist's and the network's credibility. But, that doesn't excuse the sloppy reporting.

When networks or government officials put out false or unsubstantiated claims -- like that they or others have been wiretapped (whether by tweet, print or broadcast) -- they should retract the original story, correct the record, and acknowledge wrong-doing right away. I'm glad NBC did that and wish all other networks and individuals would do the same.
(05-03-2018, 07:36 PM)Maggot Wrote: NBC a "most" watched network has a guy, Tom Winter that "broke" a story that Cohen was wiretapped according to 2 "factual credible leakers" within the government. It was actually a "pen register" from 1pm until 4-5 pm tey ran the story. Tom is truly "trustworthy" to break more stories of improper wiretapping. I wonder was wiretapping denied. If so when. Oh well another deserving addition to the "fake news" thread. Good luck finding the original breaking news. 45846688jerry

Sucks when that happens but I don't think you much care about the truth. I say that because I've never seen you mention the daily lies that Sarah Slanders comes out with nor have I seen you say anything about the over 3000 lies the prez has told since he was sworn in. That administration lies, it's what they do and we pay them to do it. How about that shit. It's okay if you're good with some liars & not others, that's your right.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
"We are gonna lie, lie, lie. We're going to lie with military, we're going to lie at the borders, we're going to lie with trade, we're going to lie at everything. And some of you are friends and you're going to call, and you're going to say, 'Mr. President, please, we can't take it anymore, we can't lie anymore like this, Mr. President, you're driving us crazy, you're lying too much, please Mr. President, not so much, and I'm going to say I'm sorry, we're going to keep lying because we are going to make America great again."
(05-04-2018, 04:42 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Sucks when that happens but I don't think you much care about the truth. I say that because I've never seen you mention the daily lies that Sarah Slanders comes out with nor have I seen you say anything about the over 3000 lies the prez has told since he was sworn in. That administration lies, it's what they do and we pay them to do it. How about that shit. It's okay if you're good with some liars & not others, that's your right.
Clearly it depends on who's doing the lying. As I recall you don't care that the Clinton's lied. Seems like being okay with some lies and not others is contagious. hah
(05-04-2018, 09:07 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Clearly it depends on who's doing the lying. As I recall you don't care that the Clinton's lied. Seems like being okay with some lies and not others is contagious. hah

Are you serious or simply choosing not to acknowledge what I said after the smart ass comment?
I blame Obama he lies.
(05-04-2018, 10:54 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-04-2018, 09:07 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Clearly it depends on who's doing the lying. As I recall you don't care that the Clinton's lied. Seems like being okay with some lies and not others is contagious. hah

Are you serious or simply choosing not to acknowledge what I said after the smart ass comment?
I'm being a smartass. Is this an alternate mock universe now?
(05-04-2018, 11:33 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Is this an alternate mock universe now?

Whatta coincidence! That's a question I've asked myself more than once. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(05-04-2018, 11:20 AM)Maggot Wrote: I blame Obama he lies.
I blame Obama's tan suit.
(05-04-2018, 01:18 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

Thats Michelle Obamas fault.
(05-04-2018, 01:27 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(05-04-2018, 01:18 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

Thats Michelle Obamas fault.
It's Michelle's suit? hah
(05-04-2018, 04:42 AM)Duchess Wrote: Sucks when that happens but I don't think you much care about the truth. I say that because I've never seen you mention the daily lies that Sarah Slanders comes out with nor have I seen you say anything about the over 3000 lies the prez has told since he was sworn in. That administration lies, it's what they do and we pay them to do it. How about that shit. It's okay if you're good with some liars & not others, that's your right.

It's pretty ironic that Trump and his supporters are so outraged about a journalist's sloppy but quickly retracted/corrected error in reporting a wiretapping.

I mean, I don't think we should hold our breath for the President and his governmental and media allies (who repeated it as 'news') to retract and correct the quickly-debunked claims by Trump that Obama had wiretapped him during the 2016 election.

[Image: _95203690_tapp.jpg]

Maybe they'll get around it to it though. After all, it only took Trump & Friends 5+ years to (reluctantly) admit that their Obama birther obsession was a bunch of bullshit.

3,000+ public lies -- that averages out to 5 or 6 told to the American public by the President of the United States per day. We're not talking spinning the facts to fit a narrative, which all administrations do. We're talking straight up lies.
Anyway, it's pretty telling when a hard-core Trump support network launches a full-on call out of the President and the "stinky swamp" of lies the sitting President consistently peddles to the American and global public.

FOX News reporter Neil Cavuto did just that yesterday.

(05-04-2018, 03:02 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: FOX News reporter Neil Cavuto did just that yesterday.

Holy shit! Ahahahahaha! That was great! A FOX reporter. WellWellWell.
[Image: FyrwgcecjtAMfdu-1600x900-noPad.jpg?1456443570]
(05-05-2018, 12:11 AM)BigMark Wrote: [Image: FyrwgcecjtAMfdu-1600x900-noPad.jpg?1456443570]

Smiley_emoticons_smile

The ghost of Teddy Roosevelt is going to troll your dreams.
Mueller has "secret powers" at least that's what he told the judge that asked for the documents and they must not be re-dated, I'm sure he will get them and when he told Mueller "What does all this had to do with Russian collusion" Mueller immediately went into "How do I replace this judge" mode. 45846688jerry

smear campaign

"smear campaign" 113

I think Paul Manafort fears being murdered. I wonder if that's scarier than spending the rest of his life in prison.