Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
(06-07-2018, 04:53 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: We can all trust President Clouseau has everything under control.

I read that Seb Gorka, Sean Hannity & Dennis Rodman are on a plane to Singapore. hah I haven't taken the time to verify that but it wouldn't surprise me at all.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
No matter what Trump does with Kim he will be ridiculed. The majority of Americans know this but he will walk away if America does not get the best deal in this I am sure.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Kim Jung-un has already been elevated immensely -- he's no longer viewed as the crazy, nuke-happy, madman by everyone. Instead, he's seen by more than a few leaders and analysts as a smart strategist who's achieved the legitimization he desired.

After years of being isolated and toxic, Kim's now meeting and mingling with Xi, Moon, and Putin......and being courted by Trump.

Trump walking away without negotiating a good deal for the U.S., South Korea, and Japan (even better than the one with Iran) would be a win for Kim and loss for Trump, the self-proclaimed master negotiator.

I sure won't ridicule Trump if he manages to help get a true de-nuclearization agreement from North Korea.
(06-07-2018, 10:48 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Trump, the self-proclaimed master negotiator.

I sure won't ridicule Trump if he manages to help get a true de-nuclearization agreement from North Korea.

No need to prepare, he just needs the right "Attitude!"

[Image: afc0979712c0754d3cc54d90b85f3172.gif]http://picasion.com/

I saw it reported that Judge Jeanine Pirro from FOX wanted to interview for the deputy attorney general position and when Jeff Sessions resisted, trump's advisors told him that if he didn't give her a hearing trump may give her SCOTUS. SOMETIMES THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH WTF'S IN THE WORLD! UGGGHHHHH.
As long as that ridiculous 9th circuit court gets revamped I couldn't care less about judge Jeanne.

Another indictment for Manafort. HaHaFuckinHa.
Is a Trump/ Kopernick summit brewing. Trump says bring someone that deserves clemency to me. what a great idea!

I predict the G-8 will be productive and.............

N.K. will be reined in.

With the great unemployment numbers racking up and..........

A great economy and................

Public confidence numbers edging higher

Trump may become the greatest President ever.

45846688jerry
His douche factor will prevent that, he does seem to be extremely effective though.

He's the douchiest douche of all douches, a nuclear douche.
Pop that collar sista!

This is the president. THE FUCKING PRESIDENT!

Reporter: How long until you will be able to figure out they are serious about giving up nuclear weapons?

Trump: That’s a good question, within the first minute I’ll know

Reporter: ...how?

Trump: My touch, my feel, that’s what I do.
That will be in your dream too. (eviler laugh)
Do you disagree with him.

(06-09-2018, 01:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Reporter: How long until you will be able to figure out they are serious about giving up nuclear weapons?

Trump: That’s a good question, within the first minute I’ll know

[Image: d1c715652712fc977d3b08dc886f33be.gif]http://picasion.com/

SINGAPORE SLEUTH
Hmmmm, how many other Presidents have gotten this far since the Korean war ended? I would like to see N.K. and S.K. resume regular business relations. Turn that peninsular light on.
They hate him so much they don't want him to do good.
Trump the Prozac for the progressives. Maybe a poll could show how much everyone hates him or at least how many democrats hate him. After seeing them bawl their eyes out I knew he would be facing an up hill battle but he sure is doing a great job regardless of the obstacles.
(06-09-2018, 09:26 PM)Maggot Wrote: Trump the Prozac for the progressives. Maybe a poll could show how much everyone hates him or at least how many democrats hate him. After seeing them bawl their eyes out I knew he would be facing an up hill battle but he sure is doing a great job regardless of the obstacles.

Yeah, he's doing a tariffic job.
(06-09-2018, 09:26 PM)Maggot Wrote: Trump the Prozac for the progressives. Maybe a poll could show how much everyone hates him or at least how many democrats hate him. After seeing them bawl their eyes out I knew he would be facing an up hill battle but he sure is doing a great job regardless of the obstacles.

Yesterday was a very embarrassing day for any American with a shred of intelligence.