Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I DON'T NEED THAT. I WANT IT.

Are there things you buy that you don't need? For example, I like sunglasses. A lot. I don't need any more but I'll buy another pair anyway because I like 'em. Same thing with throw blankets. I lurve throw blankets and I have quite a few of them all over my home. No one needs that many but still, I buy them. Do you ever do that?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm poor at the moment because of legal stuff. First purchase after Ray Bans. Priorities.
Maui Jims, the best.
I got lucky and just put elastics around my wrist when I get one in my hands. I'm allergic to spending money unless it's coins. Then my eyes get big and my blood pounds through my veins and I start thinking of how the fuck I'm going to pay for this one.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Who the hell are you?
Oh, nobody..........
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
This is the second time you've asked about a subject my daughter just happened to be working on in kindergarten. This is her homework from Tuesday, I'll just submit that as my answer.

[Image: Scan_20170118_6_zpsah8vbdqr.png]
that.is.gorgeous....she forgot lipstick.
Your handwriting needs improvement Sal. hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I keep buying clothes and jewellery accessories etc. No shit I have a room in my house I call my dressing room thats only for my clothes etc.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
(01-20-2017, 04:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Are there things you buy that you don't need? For example, I like sunglasses. A lot. I don't need any more but I'll buy another pair anyway because I like 'em. Same thing with throw blankets. I lurve throw blankets and I have quite a few of them all over my home. No one needs that many but still, I buy them. Do you ever do that?

Beer signs, another unopened bottle of beer/wine/liquor(I keep going to these tastings, buy the product but then it sits for months in my fridge), women's clothing(seriously I can't stop. I have about $200 worth sitting in JCPenney's online shopping cart. Only thing stopping me is I don't know if I have room to hide it.)
Actually I have too many comforter sets. Every time I get bored looking at my bedroom I buy another comforter set to change up the look a bit. I have so many of them that I should put an avalanche warning on the hallway closet door.
(01-21-2017, 12:16 PM)sally Wrote: Every time I get bored looking at my bedroom I buy another comforter set to change up the look a bit.

Me too! I'm getting ready to freshen things up a bit in my bedroom. New curtains/drapes, rug, lamps, table, stuff like that and I started cleaning out my closet yesterday, I filled a contractors trash bag, I have at least enough for one more aaand getting rid of a bunch of shoes. If I haven't used or worn it in a year, it's history.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-21-2017, 01:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-21-2017, 12:16 PM)sally Wrote: Every time I get bored looking at my bedroom I buy another comforter set to change up the look a bit.

Me too! I'm getting ready to freshen things up a bit in my bedroom. New curtains/drapes, rug, lamps, table, stuff like that and I started cleaning out my closet yesterday, I filled a contractors trash bag, I have at least enough for one more aaand getting rid of a bunch of shoes. If I haven't used or worn it in a year, it's history.

Size 13? I'll take the shoes off your hands.
I wear size 13.
(01-20-2017, 08:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: I got lucky and just put elastics around my wrist when I get one in my hands. I'm allergic to spending money unless it's coins. Then my eyes get big and my blood pounds through my veins and I start thinking of how the fuck I'm going to pay for this one.

I got some Morgan Silver Dollars, interested?
(01-20-2017, 04:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I been rocking the same pair of Oakley X Metal for about 16 years
(01-22-2017, 06:40 PM)BigMark Wrote: I wear size 13.

Do you wear women's shoes?

I got plenty of men's shoes already.
I can't wait to get home and rip off my wife's panties!

They are killing my balls!
Sign_pervertLiar