Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I DON'T NEED THAT. I WANT IT.

I still really, REALLY want that white furniture. Everyone who knows, thinks I'm nuts.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-27-2017, 06:24 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I still really, REALLY want that white furniture. Everyone who knows, thinks I'm nuts.

You are nuts, but that's why we love you.

Tell me when you get that white furniture, I'll send a condiment party your way.
(03-27-2017, 06:30 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: You are nuts, but that's why we love you.

Can you see a real difference between these sets?

[Image: bdd86ae2aad72136e215c758bdd827e5.jpg] [Image: pb-basic-slipcovered-armchair-c.jpg]

[Image: ektorp_fabric_sofas_seo.jpg][Image: ektorp-armchair-blekinge-white__24278_pe109112_s4.jpg]
The first set looks like furniture covers, the second looks a little nicer. Not a huge difference though.
(03-27-2017, 07:09 PM)sally Wrote: the second looks a little nicer.

Aha! Love reading that! The difference between the two is quite a few thousand dollars with the bottom set coming in cheaper. The top 2 are Pottery Barn, the bottom two are Ikea. They both have removable slipcovers. I love the idea of being able to wash my furniture.
(01-22-2017, 07:14 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:
(01-20-2017, 08:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: I got lucky and just put elastics around my wrist when I get one in my hands. I'm allergic to spending money unless it's coins. Then my eyes get big and my blood pounds through my veins and I start thinking of how the fuck I'm going to pay for this one.

I got some Morgan Silver Dollars, interested?

Are they sliders or anything good?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-28-2017, 10:10 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-27-2017, 07:09 PM)sally Wrote: the second looks a little nicer.

Aha! Love reading that! The difference between the two is quite a few thousand dollars with the bottom set coming in cheaper. The top 2 are Pottery Barn, the bottom two are Ikea. They both have removable slipcovers. I love the idea of being able to wash my furniture.

I like the cheaper set because it looks tailored like it was made that way, the other one looks more obvious that it's slip covered.

I have a cream colored couch that stays pretty clean, but I don't think I could get away with white even if it was removable. I'd be putting the sonofabitches in the wash machine everyday.
How the heck would you walk around naked or sit and watch T.V. naked with those things. Especially on a hot day. Although they are washable right?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Yup, washable, that's why I'm not concerned with all the things well meaning people are saying. I want this furniture. Dramaqueen
(03-28-2017, 04:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Yup, washable, that's why I'm not concerned with all the things well meaning people are saying. I want this furniture. Dramaqueen
We so need to have a food fight to test how washable this furniture is.
(03-28-2017, 06:06 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: We so need to have a food fight to test how washable this furniture is.

Or she could just invite your sloppy ass over for a chili dog.
(03-28-2017, 06:09 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-28-2017, 06:06 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: We so need to have a food fight to test how washable this furniture is.

Or she could just invite your sloppy ass over for a chili dog.

Corn dog. I'm not a huge fan of chili dogs.

I'm not going to stop people from living like they normally do around my furniture. When it gets dirty I can wash it. I love that aspect. I really do. There's nothing to be nervous or worried about. Relax, be comfortable.
You're no match for the Clang stain.
(03-29-2017, 02:55 PM)BigMark Wrote: You're no match for the Clang stain.

I'll accept that challenge!

Actually my Dad is old and retired and sleeps a lot and he doesn't bathe very often so his old man pee/sweat/etc stains could out match the Clang stain.