Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Naked exercising
A new craze has hit the U.K. and its a bit weird naked exercising. I know that sometimes when I exercise I get a hardon I don't know why but it happens. I wonder how this will go.

[Image: nintchdbpict000296221432-e1485090752654....=all&w=960]

link
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Oh no. Not a good idea. Nope.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Because all women want to see a strange hanging, hairy ballsack 2 ft in front of them while they're exercising...
I hope they wash that floor good.
Sign me up. I sleep in the nude sometimes, so why not exercise nude. Visiting a nude beach is on my bucket list.
I exercise in the nude sometimes. But not on the bike never even thought twice about that one.. And not in front of a bunch of chuckle heads. There, I've said it and I'm proud.
(01-23-2017, 07:52 PM)Maggot Wrote: I exercise in the nude sometimes. But not on the bike never even thought twice about that one.. And not in front of a bunch of chuckle heads. There, I've said it and I'm proud.

Well no not on a bike. But it looks like they're doing yoga in that pic. Running on a treadmill would also be ok. As long as I'm not the only one nude exercising, who cares if the chuckleheads stare.
If I ran naked on a treadmill my balls would make so much noise everyone would wake up you golf ball goblin. Those freaking things slap like a 3 stooges short when they get going.
(01-23-2017, 08:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: If I ran naked on a treadmill my balls would make so much noise everyone would wake up you golf ball goblin. Those freaking things slap like a 3 stooges short when they get going.

Exactly. So much ball slapping going on, that it sounds like the room is applauding your naked exercising efforts.
Hahahaha!
WTH are YOU laughing at!!! 16

Apparently I was laughing at your balls applauding you. Now I'm straight up laughing out loud.
Wanna step into the back room and have cyber sex? I'm feeling frisky today.

So many feels right now. Big surpriseBlush75
Well...........don't keep them all to yourself!! Although that vision kinda warms me up a bit. Blowing-kisses
I bet more people exercise naked than we know.
Does swimming count as exercise?
Yes! I've thought of building a building over my pool. But heating it may be crazy.
(01-23-2017, 02:04 PM)Maggot Wrote: A new craze has hit the U.K. and its a bit weird naked exercising. I know that sometimes when I exercise I get a hardon I don't know why but it happens. I wonder how this will go.

[Image: nintchdbpict000296221432-e1485090752654....=all&w=960]

link

Wonder if any of those guys are saluting her? hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!