Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Adult swaddling
I imagine many in here could benefit from this. Going back to an earlier time may give a feeling of safety.

The latest fad in Japan takes you right back to your mother’s womb. Otonamaki, which literally means “adult wrapping,” is a new form of therapy used by new mothers to relieve the stress of birth. Adults are swaddled in cloth then rocked back and forth. Practitioners say the swaddling relieves stress and makes them more flexible.

Link
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Those wacky Japs are always the innovators in the weird shit world.
These are the same folks that brought up the vending machine for selling women used panties.
Japs are the kookiest people on earth. I'm grateful, however, that they thought one day that raw fish would taste good.
(01-31-2017, 06:31 PM)sally Wrote: Japs are the kookiest people on earth. I'm grateful, however, that they thought one day that raw fish would taste good.

Me too. Just went to Sushi X last weekend. All you can eat sushi.
I like sashimi better but too expensive so sushi its poor cousin it will have to be. Its cheap in NZ too. Like about $1 a piece or $3 for a rice ball.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
Let me know when swatting is the next rage.
I like sashimi better too and that's usually what I order when we go to a Japanese restaurant. I'm not crazy about the sushi rolls. Have you ever tried a spider roll? I almost choked to death on that sonofabitch.
LOL, no. A bit too western fusion for me. I like sushi in NEA. Only seafood and interesting parts not just the meat.

[Image: DWAywDh_ZYozz2Pn4qjjtUybscbJ0jIWteOTPKeq...Eb73A=s170]
Thought that photo would resize itself. One lives and learns.
hah
It took a while to find my shrinky dinky machine.
I just look at pictures of old boilers.
What the hell does that even mean? Secret
(02-03-2017, 11:00 AM)Maggot Wrote: It took a while to find my shrinky dinky machine.

I don't think you know how to work it. You can't even tell what the picture is now.
(02-03-2017, 11:36 AM)sally Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 11:00 AM)Maggot Wrote: It took a while to find my shrinky dinky machine.

I don't think you know how to work it. You can't even tell what the picture is now.

Put on your glasses Martha and feel the IDGAF vibes.
Its blurry dude. You got a slightly enlarging machine in there?

Adult swaddling sounds a little skeevy.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-03-2017, 02:24 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: Its blurry dude. You got a slightly enlarging machine in there?

Yeah but its in pill form.
(02-03-2017, 02:32 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Adult swaddling sounds a little skeevy.
Way up there on the Way Weird Shit-O-Meter
(02-03-2017, 05:12 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Way up there on the Way Weird Shit-O-Meter

Several years ago someone, it may have been LC, posted a story and pix about adults who want to be cared for as children. I'm talking cribs, diapers, bottles, the whole nine yards. It was very bizarre and this swaddling ranks up there with that. Ugh.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]