FOOD THIEF
If you want to catch bear you have to have good bait. Sometimes food looks better than it actually is.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I can attest to that. *nods*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I was talking about this subject and was surprised that people actually have food stories. They weren't about anyone stealing food though, a couple of people said they have hidden food in their own homes and at least that many said they've hid and eaten. I laughed out loud at the last two and told them they were a commercial I had recently seen.
I have a food thief. Every time I get blind drunk some fucker breaks in and cooks a massive feed. Eats it then fucks off and leaves the dishes.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
My kid steals food just the other day my stash of oreo cookies was raided by the little brat.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Yesterday I ate a donut in the garage so the dog wouldn't bug me, it was already out there in the second fridge though.
(02-05-2019, 10:58 AM)BigMark Wrote: Yesterday I ate a donut in the garage so the dog wouldn't bug me

hah   I love that you hid from the dog in order to eat your donut in peace. Ahahahaha. So cute & funny.
(02-05-2019, 10:58 AM)BigMark Wrote: Yesterday I ate a donut in the garage so the dog wouldn't bug me, it was already out there in the second fridge though.

why would you keep the dog in the second fridge? is it a hot dog?
Now I'm laughing all over again. Hiding from the dog so he can eat his donut. hah