Grumpy cunts
Were talking about our drought, remember? Now the fucking dam is going to fail and flood us all.
We had floods yesterday. And quake city is now on fire. Fuck this country.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
(02-13-2017, 11:40 PM)BigMark Wrote: Were talking about our drought, remember? Now the fucking dam is going to fail and flood us all.

I don't know where you live but I checked on HotD to make sure she will be okay. It looks like the only people left in that little town closest to the dam are first responders, the streets are deserted. Whoever made the decision to evacuate created chaos, the roads leading out were a parking lot. If you're in danger you should probably leave now rather than wait for the dam to breach completely.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm glad HotD is ok and most people have evacuated.* I'd hate to hear about people dying. Hope everyone in the area bought lots of Flood insurance.

*I'm glad I didn't act like an insensitive asshole and make some inappropriate jokes/comments.

Saying I checked on HotD sounds kinda creepy, maybe I should have clarified. I know the town she lives in so I checked the vicinity of the dam in regards to that.
(02-14-2017, 07:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Saying I checked on HotD sounds kinda creepy, maybe I should have clarified. I know the town she lives in so I checked the vicinity of the dam in regards to that.

Oh.:(

*waits nervously for HotD to check in and say she is ok*

I'm getting a subdued vibe from you, Clang, are you okay?
(02-14-2017, 07:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm getting a subdued vibe from you, Clang, are you okay?

Yeah, mostly. I feel like I'm drowning a bit at work, not living up to my potential in work and life, My brother is barely working these days, wants to quit his McJob anyway, but doesn't seem to want to make effort to find another or do anything on his days off, Dad seems angry/sad and seems to want to die most days, FUCK!!! my pee bucket just leaked all over my bedroom carpet, I can't have five minutes to myself, because Dad and my brother want the garbage out NOW!!!!

Oh and I'm still feeling sick with runny nose and congestion the last few days.
(02-14-2017, 07:34 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: my brother want the garbage out NOW!!!!

Go punch him in the face right NOW!
(02-14-2017, 07:34 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Dad seems angry/sad and seems to want to die most days, FUCK!!! my pee bucket just leaked all over my bedroom carpet

No wonder why, his 42 year old son has a fucking pee bucket in his room.
(02-14-2017, 07:45 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-14-2017, 07:34 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Dad seems angry/sad and seems to want to die most days, FUCK!!! my pee bucket just leaked all over my bedroom carpet

No wonder why, his 42 year old son has a fucking pee bucket in his room.

Yeah well its his faulty genetic to blame. We only have one bathroom and he literally pees every 5 minutes. He's old, I'm mildly old and both are kidneys fucking work like shit.
What does he get for social security? If it's not enough to afford an assisted living apartment on his own he could probably get one where he shares the apartment with another elderly person. Anything would be better than living with you two assholes. He already has a son that pisses all over the carpet as it is, so he's used to the smell of urine.
(02-14-2017, 08:23 PM)sally Wrote: What does he get for social security? If it's not enough to afford an assisted living apartment on his own he could probably get one where he shares the apartment with another elderly person. Anything would be better than living with you two assholes. He already has a son that pisses all over the carpet as it is, so he's used to the smell of urine.

He makes about $4000 or so a month between SSI and his pension. He doesn't want to live in a nursing home or assisted living. (Believe me I've asked and asked) He doesn't want to have other people/strangers assist him.(He tells us he feels guilty as it is that he has to depend on us to get his stuff done) He's so stubborn and prideful. He's afraid that the assisted living staff will steal his money and force him to do group activities like Bingo and shopping. He just wants to spend his final years being left alone, being grumpy/angry/sad at the most trivial thing, read his Bible, watch Fox News, Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy, annoy me with questions about the TV shows I watch while I'm watching them, sleep in late, complain about his aches and pains but refuse to let us take him to a doctor, and wait to die.
Well let him live his life the way he wants to then and stop complaining. He couldn't be any worse than having a cranky two year old.
(02-14-2017, 11:14 PM)sally Wrote: Well let him live his life the way he wants to then and stop complaining. He couldn't be any worse than having a cranky two year old.

Fuck that. My name is on all the bills and the primary name on the lease for the apartment(because my brother is a selfish lazy asshole and Dad figures he's going to die soon), I'll complain all I fucking want.
You don't own your own home????????

Note to self, stop flirting with Clang.
If that's flirting you are one seriously fucked up person, like if Aussie and BBH had a baby.
I am one seriously fucked up person. Thank you for noticing. Erm... big boy. Do you own your house?
Yup, 6 more months it will be all mine, mine I tell ya!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Heeeey big boy...