Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
INDIANA -- TEEN GIRLS KILLED WHILE HIKING; Liberty German and Abigail Williams
HairOfTheDog Offline

RE: INDIANA -- TEEN GIRLS KILLED WHILE HIKING

LE has not indicated whether they've located the girls' cell phones or if they've searched their internet and social media communications. The FBI is on the case, so I'm sure the LE team is investigating all of that to determine if the girls had planned to meet up with someone they met online.

02-17-2017 12:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

(02-17-2017 01:26 AM)BigMark Wrote:  We spoil our kids because we don't give them the freedom we had, it's kinda fucked up.

I know. When stuff like this happens, I take it personally and it affects me. Like when little Zahra was killed by her evil stepmother. Zahra was Australian living in the US.

02-18-2017 01:50 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Police still haven't tracked down the man in the photo and there's no word on any progress being made in the case yet.

In a show of support and to help raise money for the girls' families, yesterday thousands of bikers from near and far descended on Delphi.
[Image: delphi-motorcycle-ride_1487444127971_554...20_240.JPG]

Also last night, a large crowd attended the lantern memorial for Liberty and Abigail.
[Image: lantern-release.jpg?w=650]

Nice to see people in and outside of the tight community coming together.

Hopefully, news of an arrest is not far off.

Refs:
http://wishtv.com/2017/02/18/thousands-j...red-teens/
http://wlfi.com/2017/02/19/memorial-serv...phi-teens/

02-19-2017 03:00 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Today LE announced that the man in the photo, reportedly captured by trail cam, is now considered the main suspect in the double homicide of Liberty and Abigail.

[Image: 650x366]

They still haven't been able to identify him and continue asking the public for tips and searching homes in the area.

Story: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/natio...story.html

02-19-2017 09:53 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Today LE revealed that the unidentified suspect above was photographed by Liberty German, not trail cam.

And, Liberty had turned on her cell video recorder and captured the man ordering the girls "down the hill". :(

I wish we knew if LE was able to retrieve any perpetrator DNA from the girls' bodies or at the crime scene. No details as to cause of death or evidence gathered has been released; just the photo and now the audio. Seems like someone must recognize the man, unless he's not a local. But, the photo is very blurry.

Story and audio: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...derer.html

02-22-2017 01:28 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

In 2012 in Iowa, two young girls were abducted from a trail near Meyers Lake. The bodies of Lyric Cook, 10, and Elizabeth Collins, 8, were found three months later at Seven Bridges Wildlife Area. Their killer(s) have not been caught.

The case shares some definite similarities to this one and has some crime followers wondering if they're connected. It's possible; I hope the FBI is looking into it.

Here's the case thread for Lyric and Elizabeth: http://mockforums.net/showthread.php?tid=8499

02-22-2017 01:28 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(02-22-2017 01:28 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  And, Liberty had turned on her cell video recorder and captured the man ordering the girls "down the hill". :(

Just speculating here, but that makes me think he had a weapon, he had something that intimidated them, otherwise I think they would have run. Maybe I'm projecting because that's what I think I would have done.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
02-22-2017 01:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

Yeah, he may well have had a gun or knife in that jacket.

Or, he might have grabbed one and threatened to kill her if the other didn't comply.

Terrible to think about such young girls making that trek in such fear; straight out of a horror movie.

02-22-2017 02:09 PM

Midwest Spy Away
The Discerning Boob Lover

Could this guy be someone that hops trains and moves from town to town?

I've never shared this before, but my Uncle did just that nearly 40 years ago and committed a very severe random act of violence.

Just a possibility.

02-22-2017 02:46 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(02-22-2017 02:09 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  Terrible to think about such young girls making that trek in such fear; straight out of a horror movie.

Horrible, just so freakin' awful. I thought about their fear the moment I first read the story :(

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
02-22-2017 03:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

FAHQTOO Away
Crusty Crab Bitch

(02-22-2017 02:09 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  Yeah, he may well have had a gun or knife in that jacket.

Or, he might have grabbed one and threatened to kill her if the other didn't comply.

Terrible to think about such young girls making that trek in such fear; straight out of a horror movie.

That's exactly why I can't follow these stories too close. I drive myself nuts and lose sleep over thinking about what these kids and all the others were going through.
I'm not sure if you posted the sketch of him that they came out with on Monday. It was very detailed with new technology they got from the blurry pic.

02-22-2017 04:07 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

I read that some Facebook users had developed sketches, but they weren't endorsed by LE.

I didn't find the sketches on Facebook when I just searched though.

If you remember where you saw them, let me know and I'll post them up FAHQTOO.

02-22-2017 04:20 PM

FAHQTOO Away
Crusty Crab Bitch

(02-22-2017 04:20 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  I read that some Facebook users had developed sketches, but they weren't endorsed by LE.

I didn't find the sketches on Facebook when I just searched though.

If you remember where you saw them, let me know and I'll post them up FAHQTOO.

That was it. I guess I wasn't paying any attention to the page it came from. And now that you mentioned it, I never saw it again so they must have taken it down pretty fast. They were the most detailed sketches I've ever seen.

02-22-2017 08:02 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(02-22-2017 08:02 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:  That was it. I guess I wasn't paying any attention to the page it came from. And now that you mentioned it, I never saw it again so they must have taken it down pretty fast. They were the most detailed sketches I've ever seen.

I wish I'd had a chance to see them before they got pulled, FAHQTOO.

But, I imagine LE didn't want them floating around because if the sketches don't line up well with the actual appearance of the suspect, it could do more harm than good.

Hoping hard that this fucker gets caught very soon.

02-22-2017 11:27 PM