Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
INDIANA -- TEEN GIRLS KILLED WHILE HIKING; Liberty German and Abigail Williams
At the press conference yesterday, police were asked by a reporter if people in the community should be afraid. I thought the response below was pretty confusing for worried locals:

“I think people are smart enough in our community to draw their own conclusions about what they should feel and shouldn’t feel,” Delphi Police Chief Steve Mullin replied. “Our people are very smart. They are a very good community and they are very strong. And they are able to draw their own conclusions about this whole situation I think quite successfully.”

The reporter clarified that he asked the question because some may be concerned when they hear the words “foul play suspected” that there may be somebody “preying on people that they need to be afraid of.”

Mullin said he “understands” what he is saying, and again responded, “I think people are able to draw their own conclusions about this situation, and they’re smart enough to figure out what this situation warrants them to think. That’s all we have to say about that.”

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liberty-li...ly-bridge/

Messages In This Thread
RE: INDIANA -- TEEN GIRLS KILLED WHILE HIKING - by HairOfTheDog - 02-15-2017, 11:50 AM
RE: INDIANA -- TEEN GIRLS KILLED WHILE HIKING - by Dogears - 02-26-2017, 03:12 AM