Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
INDIANA -- TEEN GIRLS KILLED WHILE HIKING; Liberty German and Abigail Williams
This case is so disturbing.
Some things are just not making sense for it to be a random crime of opportunity by some non-local transient/homeless person...
If the killer was there intending to kill - brought weapon, etc. and if his target was teenage girls, it just seems odd that he would choose to be on that path at that time on a day that would normally be a school day. Seems like he would have had to have known that school happened to be out that particular day, which I think makes it unlikely that he's unrelated to the area.
It also seems so brazen and unusual that he would take TWO girls in daylight -- seems like he must have prepared for that.
The timeline is really pretty tight on this for when they started searching - how would he hide in that area without being familiar? It's a popular spot for locals but not sure anyone else unfamiliar would be that arrogant.

I'm glad they released the sketch, it's really detailed - but I have been appalled by the side-by-side facial comparisons going on elsewhere online, naming names like a witchhunt by people who are literally just guessing. It's so damaging to get this wrong.

I hope for a break in this soon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: INDIANA -- TEEN GIRLS KILLED WHILE HIKING - by Dogears - 02-26-2017, 03:12 AM
RE: INDIANA -- TEEN GIRLS KILLED WHILE HIKING; Liberty German and Abigail Williams - by YourOtherLeft - 07-20-2017, 12:39 AM