Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
INDIANA -- TEEN GIRLS KILLED WHILE HIKING; Liberty German and Abigail Williams
Maggot Offline
Supermod

RE: INDIANA -- TEEN GIRLS KILLED WHILE HIKING; Liberty German and Abigail Williams

I've looked into tiny tracking tags just for that reason, something that would fit in the sole of a shoe.

trackers

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
12-29-2017 09:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

RE: INDIANA -- TEEN GIRLS KILLED WHILE HIKING; Liberty German and Abigail Williams

(12-29-2017 09:28 AM)Maggot Wrote:  I've looked into tiny tracking tags just for that reason, something that would fit in the sole of a shoe.

You told me about something similar when I posted about people stealing central air units from the job site. I passed it along to the foreman.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
12-29-2017 12:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

(12-28-2017 08:59 PM)Tammy75 Wrote:  
(02-18-2017 01:50 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:  
(02-17-2017 01:26 AM)BigMark Wrote:  We spoil our kids because we don't give them the freedom we had, it's kinda fucked up.

I know. When stuff like this happens, I take it personally and it affects me. Like when little Zahra was killed by her evil stepmother. Zahra was Australian living in the US.

This happened 3 blocks from my old office. We watched the news helicopters from the beginning to the day the house was torn down. When stepmom's picture was posted I remembered dealing with her in my insurance agency, a couple of years prior to this.

Then we watched the trial and it was devastating to our town.

I have a 16 year old and worry about her all the time!!!!

How hard is it not to be overprotective in this day and age?

That evil stepmother had a myspace page back in the day and people where writing comments "what have you done with her" she hadn't been found yet. And the menacing pictures she had posted of little Zahra her target calling her "the dark child". The father got away with it but he was in on it. Mr. Casual 911. Fuck him. Loser freak.

01-01-2018 09:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

(12-28-2017 08:59 PM)Tammy75 Wrote:  
(02-18-2017 01:50 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:  
(02-17-2017 01:26 AM)BigMark Wrote:  We spoil our kids because we don't give them the freedom we had, it's kinda fucked up.

I know. When stuff like this happens, I take it personally and it affects me. Like when little Zahra was killed by her evil stepmother. Zahra was Australian living in the US.

This happened 3 blocks from my old office. We watched the news helicopters from the beginning to the day the house was torn down. When stepmom's picture was posted I remembered dealing with her in my insurance agency, a couple of years prior to this.

Then we watched the trial and it was devastating to our town.

I have a 16 year old and worry about her all the time!!!!

How hard is it not to be overprotective in this day and age?

That evil stepmother had a myspace page back in the day and people where writing comments "what have you don with her" she hadn't been found yet. And the menacing pictures of little Zahra her target calling her "the dark child". The father got away with it but he was in on it. Mr. Casual 911. Fuck him. Loser freak.

01-01-2018 09:45 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Update

Liberty and Abigail were reported missing exactly a week ago next Tuesday, 13 February 2017. Their bodies were discovered about a mile from where they were last seen hiking the next day.

There have been no directly-related arrests and there are reportedly no suspects in their murders.

[Image: 48EA40E000000578-5356263-Daniel_Nations_...432984.jpg]

Police now say that Daniel Nations ^, who was questioned regarding possible involvement in the case, has been extradited back to Indiana after he was arrested in Colorado last year for threatening hikers on a trail with a hatchet.

Police reportedly no longer consider Nations an active person of interest in the murder of the girls (but that doesn't mean they've ruled him out entirely; unclear).

Nations, 31, was charged in Indiana with failing to register as a sex offender and appeared in court yesterday.

Really hoping for a big break in this very sad case very soon.

Refs:
--Nations' criminal history and whereabouts leading up to the murders: https://www.theindychannel.com/news/loca...ers?page=2

--Current charges and photos:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...court.html

02-06-2018 11:25 AM

Carsman Offline
Bad Mocker

That's one sick looking weirdo M F!

He'll get his eventually!

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
02-07-2018 07:08 AM

d505 Offline
Mocker

Just thinking of Abigail and Liberty today. It looks like that Nations Guy is mentally ill. I don’t think their killer is mentally ill and chasing ppl with axes in woods. I think the killer is a blue collar worker who is cold and calculated.

02-13-2018 08:36 AM