Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
INDIANA -- TEEN GIRLS KILLED WHILE HIKING; Liberty German and Abigail Williams
(12-28-2017, 08:59 PM)Tammy75 Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 01:50 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 01:26 AM)BigMark Wrote: We spoil our kids because we don't give them the freedom we had, it's kinda fucked up.

I know. When stuff like this happens, I take it personally and it affects me. Like when little Zahra was killed by her evil stepmother. Zahra was Australian living in the US.

This happened 3 blocks from my old office. We watched the news helicopters from the beginning to the day the house was torn down. When stepmom's picture was posted I remembered dealing with her in my insurance agency, a couple of years prior to this.

Then we watched the trial and it was devastating to our town.

I have a 16 year old and worry about her all the time!!!!

How hard is it not to be overprotective in this day and age?

That evil stepmother had a myspace page back in the day and people where writing comments "what have you done with her" she hadn't been found yet. And the menacing pictures she had posted of little Zahra her target calling her "the dark child". The father got away with it but he was in on it. Mr. Casual 911. Fuck him. Loser freak.

Messages In This Thread
RE: INDIANA -- TEEN GIRLS KILLED WHILE HIKING; Liberty German and Abigail Williams - by aussiefriend - 01-01-2018, 09:45 AM
RE: INDIANA -- TEEN GIRLS KILLED WHILE HIKING - by Dogears - 02-26-2017, 03:12 AM