Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEY!

What are you doing today? Would any of you go for a ride with me? Please don't ask me if horses bite.

Have a great weekend, everyone. 99
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I just finished a walk and now I'm reading the news and drinking coffee.

In a couple of hours, I'm taking my niece to lunch and then going into the office for a while to finish some care plans and get started on 2016 taxes.

Tonight, we're having some wine and watching last week's episode of Walking Dead and the new episode.

Living large...
I'm going to the flea market to get pickles and olives, they have a huge selection of different kinds that the guy makes himself in barrels. That's the only thing worth going to that junky ass flea market for. Then probably somewhere for lunch, I'm in the mood for a gyro.
Pickles and olives sound awesome! Yum.
I keep saying I will work today, but thus far I have slept in, took a shower and then put the last touches on setting up the timer on my camera. Now I will go to breakfast. I need to make a sign for someone for their birthday, I wish I was better at putting together parties, but I am not! Birthdays up here can suck if you don't have snacks to give to people.
Duchess have you ever ridden a horse in the snow?
(02-19-2017, 01:56 PM)Love Child Wrote: Duchess have you ever ridden a horse in the snow?

Yes, but not deep snow. I have a sleigh in my garage that hasn't see the light of day in years. I'd love to get enough snow to use it.
(02-19-2017, 12:39 PM)Duchess Wrote:

What are you doing today? Would any of you go for a ride with me? Please don't ask me if horses bite.

Have a great weekend, everyone. 99

Sorry, I'm still feeling a bit blah today after the Chicken Wing Eating Contest, lack of sleep and too much beer while playing pool and poker.
34?
24?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

34?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

wings
Feet.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
(02-19-2017, 10:12 PM)BigMark Wrote: wings

THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
horses do bite, then in the middle of the night swarms of moist spiders crawl out of the wound and smother you.
(02-20-2017, 12:55 AM)BigMark Wrote: in the middle of the night swarms of moist spiders crawl out of the wound and smother you.

hah