Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
KIDS IN CUFFS

What's your opinion of grade school kids being handcuffed for misbehaving in elementary school?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
actions have consequences, they don't get taught these things at home its left to the rest of society to teach them, something that has sorely been missing for years. Not saying a kid should get cuffed for talking or cutting up, but for attacking another kid or teacher any kind of violence, hell yea, cuff his ass. That particular snowflake Needs a little damage
Some kids are quite violent but if they are cuffed there should be special cuffs, maybe a set of princess cuffs and a set of teenage mutant ninj..........fuck that use princess cuffs for everyone.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-20-2017, 08:48 AM)Duchess Wrote:

What's your opinion of grade school kids being handcuffed for misbehaving in elementary school?

Do it. I didn't like it when I was cuffed. And its helped me think twice about committing even the tiniest crime or misdemeanor. Of course I also lost respect for law enforcement as I think they were a bit overzealous and ignored my side of the story...
For acts of violence I'd say it's fine to cuff them. You'd have to know for sure though, I wouldn't want to see a kid get in trouble for sticking up for himself and punching a bully in the face.
I think it's stupid and probably ineffective to cuff little kids just for misbehaving.

But, if the kid is doing things that would be considered a crime were he/she an adult (gratuitous theft, violence, harassment) and other forms of punishment have failed, I guess cuffs could be worth a try.
Spare the handcuffs, spoil the little bastard.
Punishment of kids should match the extent of the crime!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

How much of a monster can a 6,7 or 8 yr. old be?
(02-21-2017, 07:02 AM)Duchess Wrote:

hah They are quite a handful at times, they will whack a person full throttle with a broomstick given the chance. Or whatever is within reach. They are the devils disciples.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

You've obviously never had five boys all close in age like my mom did. We were literally little terrors.
(02-21-2017, 09:29 AM)Maggot Wrote:

hah They are quite a handful at times, they will whack a person full throttle with a broomstick given the chance. Or whatever is within reach. They are the devils disciples.

Usually the wooden spoon.

I only have brothers, no sisters so I have a little bit of an understanding of boys. I don't remember any behavior bad enough to require cuffs.
(02-21-2017, 07:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I only have brothers, no sisters so I have a little bit of an understanding of boys. I don't remember any behavior bad enough to require cuffs.

Yeah my second youngest brother was a kleptomaniac and he thinks its funny that he never got caught and ended up in cuffs, but I throw traffic cones just once....