Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April first
Landlocked salmon season starts!!! DancingpartyDancingpartyDancingpartyDancingpartyDancingpartyDancingpartyDancingpartyDancingpartyDancingpartyDancingpartyDancingpartyDancingpartyDancingparty
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I take it that's a good thing.

I like seeing you so happy, Maggottyboo. Shake dat azz.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Lake trout too! I'm not sure if there is ice where I want to go but even from the shore it will be OK.
Not to bring you down too much, but today is March 28th.

More than 4 days to go.

Glad you're excited however. For me, April 1 signifies Spring is here and thus begins my 6 favorite months of the year.

Baseball gets underway too, and another season with the Boys of Summer.

Psyched to get the power washer out! Yeehaw!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
April 1st just means I have to wait 8 more days to see my baby doll.
(03-28-2017, 03:07 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: April 1st just means I have to wait 8 more days to see my baby doll.

Dry cleaning?
(03-28-2017, 04:02 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(03-28-2017, 03:07 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: April 1st just means I have to wait 8 more days to see my baby doll.

Dry cleaning?
Nah, it's been longer than that. Too damn long.
April 1st. Going to a Homegrown Flavors and Taste NY event at the Market 32 in Clifton Park. Where I will be sampling pasta, pasta sauce, Italian sausage, goat cheese, steak sauce, jams and jellies, and craft beer.

I'm even more excited for March 31st. Going to a craft beer event and chicken wing eating contest after work.
(03-28-2017, 06:00 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: April 1st. Going to a Homegrown Flavors and Taste NY event at the Market 32 in Clifton Park. Where I will be sampling pasta, pasta sauce, Italian sausage, goat cheese, steak sauce, jams and jellies, and craft beer.

I'm even more excited for March 31st. Going to a craft beer event and chicken wing eating contest after work.

What's Market 32? I don't remember that.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
My guess would be the one that costs 32.00 to get a cab to.
(03-28-2017, 01:37 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Not to bring you down too much, but today is March 28th.

More than 4 days to go.

I'm sorry..........the number you have called has been disconnected.
I have nothing significant to post about April 1st this year. My mom turns 75 at the end of March and I will be home celebrating with family.

One of my family members managed to trick me a few years back and I am still trying to get them back. Clang's post made me hungry. Blind's post made me baffled, and everyone else talking about fishing, well that sounds pretty nice.
(03-28-2017, 10:31 PM)Maggot Wrote: My guess would be the one that costs 32.00 to get a cab to.
Nobody takes a cab anymore old man. That's what Uber and Lyft are for. hah
(03-28-2017, 11:09 PM)Love Child Wrote: I have nothing significant to post about April 1st this year. My mom turns 75 at the end of March and I will be home celebrating with family.

One of my family members managed to trick me a few years back and I am still trying to get them back. Clang's post made me hungry. Blind's post made me baffled, and everyone else talking about fishing, well that sounds pretty nice.
My post is pretty straight forward. My girl comes home on 4/9.
(03-28-2017, 06:25 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(03-28-2017, 06:00 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: April 1st. Going to a Homegrown Flavors and Taste NY event at the Market 32 in Clifton Park. Where I will be sampling pasta, pasta sauce, Italian sausage, goat cheese, steak sauce, jams and jellies, and craft beer.

What's Market 32? I don't remember that.

It's basically Price Chopper 2.0.
Alright, alright I'll bait your freakin hook. But you're taking the fish off. And you buy the beer.
I don't like fishing in a snowstorm. No sir.
I went out today but there was still a bunch of ice on Winnipesaukee today. I caught a couple perch at the shore but being the first day out in a while it was still fun to un-rust a few things. Maybe in a few weeks I will go out a bit deeper if the ice lets me. I aint walking on that shit! no no no no no...
Can you imagine ice fishing on questionable ice and look up to see this ouffa ask you how the fishing is?