Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Badass flags
I've actually got a day off, so figured I'd pop in for a bit. Miss me? Good. Anyhow, I came across this website which sells handmade distressed wood flags. I think they're fucking cool. So much in fact that I bought one for my brother from another mother, who's a Marine. Next up will be one for yours truly. Another cool thing is that they're made by Veterans.

https://the-rustic-flag-company.myshopif...fted-flags

Here's the one I ordered for my buddy. Gonna take up to 10 weeks, so ya gotta be patient if you buy. I got the 48" x 30"

[Image: 7e6e85e567.jpg]
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Gorgeous! Checkin' out the website now.

Yes, I did miss you. Smiley_emoticons_bussi
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeah cool. Might buy the decals or hats but I don't know...the other stuff looks a bit pricey. And where's the American/UFP rustic flag?
Its good to see that you guys are burning your own flags now. Saves the rest of the planet the trouble.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
(02-20-2017, 04:09 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Yeah cool. Might buy the decals or hats but I don't know...the other stuff looks a bit pricey. And where's the American/UFP rustic flag?

You're correct, they arent cheap, at the same time, it's not a mass produced thing made in China, and I believe some of the proceeds go to helping Vets. Definitely works of art, IMO. That being said, there is a coupon code to enter which saves you 20%, and that knocked $85 off of the one I ordered.

I think they're a great gift idea.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

(02-22-2017, 07:43 AM)thekid65 Wrote:
(02-20-2017, 04:09 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Yeah cool. Might buy the decals or hats but I don't know...the other stuff looks a bit pricey. And where's the American/UFP rustic flag?

You're correct, they arent cheap, at the same time, it's not a mass produced thing made in China, and I believe some of the proceeds go to helping Vets. Definitely works of art, IMO. That being said, there is a coupon code to enter which saves you 20%, and that knocked $85 off of the one I ordered.

Thanks for the link Kid, I just ordered one.
I'll tell the other half what I spent after I get it on the wall, lol.

Nothing against the Vets, but my second youngest brother is an artist and could produce better flags and other cooler artwork. And I'd get the family discount(FREE).
(02-22-2017, 01:52 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

Thanks for the link Kid, I just ordered one.
I'll tell the other half what I spent after I get it on the wall, lol.

Cool, which one did you like? And damn, I hope you found the discount code, if not, you should have asked me!

I got the plain American flag, carved and charred. I can't wait to get it!!
Yep, that's one I was considering for my house. I like the stars, they should look cool with the depth. Gloss or matt finish?

Make sure you post a picture if you remember.

(02-24-2017, 07:31 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Yep, that's one I was considering for my house. I like the stars, they should look cool with the depth. Gloss or matt finish?

Make sure you post a picture if you remember.

I went with gloss. I'm thinking about contacting them to see if I can get the pledge put on it. I keep going back and forth with it.
I said fuck it, and ordered the same one as you did, FQ2. I've got a large wall with kind of a small picture already on it, so went with the 36" x 60". It's gonna be sweet. I hate the long waiting time.

They're all pretty cool, Kid, and look well-made. I like the traditional rustic flag best.

[Image: IMG_1250_large.PNG?v=1487812700]

My youngest sister has some stars and stripes decor going on. I'm gonna check out her wall space when I visit in June. If she's got the space, she's getting one for her birthday. If she hates it, ain't no regifting potential though.
That's exactly the one FQ2 and I bought, HOTD (at least it's the one I bought). The make them pretty small too..I just happen to have a large wall that can accept a big one. I can't imagine anyone not liking them.

They are nice, but that would not match my décor at all. I can see it in like a man cave or a rustic style house.

Or a redneck house with shotguns and animal heads on the wall.
Actually it would look nice in an office too. I just personally wouldn't put it smack dab in the living room.
I love you Sally and I would like to make mischief with your boobage.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
(03-01-2017, 08:59 PM)sally Wrote: Or a redneck house with shotguns and animal heads on the wall.

hah
Well, the one I bought for me FINALLY shipped yesterday. Arrival should be Monday. Hope the wait was worth it. Have you gotten yours, FQ2? Hopefully the first one I ordered for my buddy wil be leaving soon as well.

Holy shit. Three months to get your flag. That's kinda sucky. Although you might be more patient than I am.