DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY?

I did too. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-25-2017, 11:48 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-24-2017, 04:44 PM)sally Wrote: Aussie asked why Gear was always so mean to her which I thought was a stupid question because she likes to start shit with people. But I never knew how Gear and Jibbles could be mean to you. That's like being mean to a Koala bear.

So they were just being mean to her for the sake of being mean, right? I say it like that because I don't see that darling girl doing anything to anyone in order to rile them up.

Yes. They liked to call her stupid as if they're a couple of fucking geniuses.

They called me stupid too, but I'm not friendly and non-confrontational like her.
(02-25-2017, 12:07 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Everytime I posted that fuckwit would troll me. I ignored him but he kept ruining threads. Even when it was stuff that was discussions. It wasn't funny intelligent or in anyway Mocking. It was some kind of evil. Once he started ruining a cool thread where LC posted some cool pics he was trying to sabotage that. His ass was gone. He was more antiMock than Mock.

Don't kid yourself Aussie, you are a crazy bitch. When you talk about your co-workers and man friends doing you wrong I actually feel sorry for them.
Twat did you say?
Humoring people into a false sense of security is a good way to get some people to do what you want. Then again there is that "trust" thing.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-24-2017, 10:02 PM)sally Wrote: I made up a song for Clang. I think it's nice.

Piss don't belong in a bucket
Pubes don't flush down the sink
Took a whole lotta trying just to get rid of that stink

Now we're up in the DMV
Getting our turn at bat
As long as we live, it's you and me baby
And ain't nothing wrong with that

Well we're moving on up
To the east side
To a deluxe apartment with my brother in the sky

Yeah we're moving on up
Moving on up

And I'll finally hang my bra out to dryyyyyy.

I love it. Blowing-kisseshah
(02-24-2017, 08:41 PM)sally Wrote: I know the shiniest, cleanest groin in here belongs to Clang. Some people are too tired after work to groom their pubes, but Clang goes right to it after popping his pot pie in the oven.

I'm too lazy to groom my pubes. Its been a few months since I lathered up my pubes with Nair. I have more hair down there than up top.
(02-25-2017, 04:48 PM)Maggot Wrote: a false sense of security

That phrase makes me feel tight & uncomfortable just reading it. Bad juju.
(02-25-2017, 06:18 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm too lazy to groom my pubes. Its been a few months since I lathered up my pubes with Nair. I have more hair down there than up top.

[Image: lalala.jpg]
(02-25-2017, 04:48 PM)Maggot Wrote: Humoring people into a false sense of security is a good way to get some people to do what you want. Then again there is that "trust" thing.

Why wouldn't you just be honest and trust-worthy from the start?

Stable adults are already secure and don't appreciate insincere attempts to manipulate them by insecure adults.

It's weak.
(02-25-2017, 07:30 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(02-25-2017, 04:48 PM)Maggot Wrote: Humoring people into a false sense of security is a good way to get some people to do what you want. Then again there is that "trust" thing.

Why wouldn't you just be honest and trust-worthy from the start?

Stable adults are already secure and don't appreciate insincere attempts to manipulate them by insecure adults.

It's weak.

I agree, that's why I keep an eye out for it. But I just had to say it at any rate. And knowing not to trust everyone is healthy if not required.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-24-2017, 04:44 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-24-2017, 02:58 AM)Love Child Wrote: I have a lot of respect for Sally. She is genuine and funny.

Thank you. I think you're a kind person who would have a hard time even swatting a fly.

Aussie asked why Gear was always so mean to her which I thought was a stupid question because she likes to start shit with people. But I never knew how Gear and Jibbles could be mean to you. That's like being mean to a Koala bear.

I have nice things to say about a lot of people here! Not just Sally! I could totally kill a fly, or a spider or any bug that is inside my room or my house.

I don't know about being a Koala bear, but thank you Sally!

P.S.
I don't really want to get into a guessing game about those 2 that you mentioned. I am pretty sure it has to do with jack after Dual died. I am sure they expected me to never ever talk to him again. I think they thought my feelings were not genuine and that I am a liar and a fake.
(02-25-2017, 03:53 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-25-2017, 12:07 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Everytime I posted that fuckwit would troll me. I ignored him but he kept ruining threads. Even when it was stuff that was discussions. It wasn't funny intelligent or in anyway Mocking. It was some kind of evil. Once he started ruining a cool thread where LC posted some cool pics he was trying to sabotage that. His ass was gone. He was more antiMock than Mock.

Don't kid yourself Aussie, you are a crazy bitch. When you talk about your co-workers and man friends doing you wrong I actually feel sorry for them.

Fuck off Sally at least I have some.
(02-26-2017, 04:14 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

See, you are mean. Plus you have them all tied up in court for making fun of your lipstick.
Happiness is lipstick on your dipstick.
Get some chap stick on your fap stick.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
(02-26-2017, 10:36 AM)sally Wrote:
(02-26-2017, 04:14 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

See, you are mean. Plus you have them all tied up in court for making fun of your lipstick.

Yeh but it's Chanel so it's worth the fight.
(02-28-2017, 01:25 AM)BigMark Wrote: Happiness is lipstick on your dipstick.

And sticking some googly eyes on your dipstick as well. The painful part is doing those stretching exercises in the hopes that one day you might be able to suck your own dick.
Dude.
Just kidding.

Maybe.Smiley_emoticons_smile