DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY?

Do you have anything nice to say about your fellow Mockers?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I bet Aussie and BBH aren't as bitchy irl.
(02-22-2017, 12:58 PM)BigMark Wrote: I bet Aussie and BBH aren't as bitchy irl.

Do you think I'm bitchy? 116
I think in real life I'd hit it off sexually with HotD and Aussie (for sure) and if Sally were single her as well.

Duchess and User would tell me to hit the bricks.
No.
I have something nice to say about MS; he has an expansive imagination.

(I think he's probably right about aussie, though.)
(02-22-2017, 01:39 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I think in real life I'd hit it off sexually with HotD and Aussie (for sure) and if Sally were single her as well.

Duchess and User would tell me to hit the bricks.

She asked if you have anything nice to say, not if you have anything perverted to say. Although Aussie will probably think it's nice.
(02-22-2017, 01:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-22-2017, 12:58 PM)BigMark Wrote: I bet Aussie and BBH aren't as bitchy irl.

Do you think I'm bitchy? 116

Duchess, I think you're authentic. If bitchiness is part that, so be it.
You put the itchy in bitchy.
(02-22-2017, 12:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Yes. They're mostly all very tolerant of my quirkiness and jerkiness.
I think Clang is exactly the same in real life as he is on here. And thats a good thing.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
(02-22-2017, 07:33 PM)BigMark Wrote: You put the itchy in bitchy.

'K. Thanks! Have a nice day. Love3
(02-23-2017, 12:15 AM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: I think Clang is exactly the same in real life as he is on here. And thats a good thing.

No I'm bolder on here. I'd never say most of the stuff I say in here in real life. I am getting better at socializing at work. I still have trouble reciprocating when people ask me what I'm doing over the weekend, for some reason I never ask them what they're doing over the weekend. Or fail to tell them about some event I went to. I lost my confidence in my ability to do my job, now that its slowly returning I need to focus more on being friendlier with my co-workers and friends.
(02-22-2017, 12:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Only have nice things so say about a few here! Smiley_emoticons_fies
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Only Older Than Dirt. She's a classy bitch and it works on her.

The rest of you aren't worth fart air.
Commando Cunt Queen
Well I was going to say your coffee table looks nice, but fuck it now.
I would totally do a wet fart on it.
It would take an entire page to describe my good Jenga about all you mock forum people. I lay awake at night sometimes thinking about you rejects and in a normal washing machine expect the wraps to be inverted. But every day at any given moment you bastards and bastardets prove me wrong and come up with some real golden nuggets. Clang, Sally, Duchess, HOTD, Sji, everyone. I cannot even name any one person that stands out.

I watch sometimes not even logged on and smile.You fuckers make me laugh. Even the Kid with his occasional posts. Crash, Mo, Aussiebitch..........all you silly fucks deserve some kind of participation trophy. The bastards that play in HOTD's forum are really cool and the music nutcases send me away sometimes, You know who you are!

Then we have the ones that feed off what anyone else posts...........Fuck you retards.......become original, have a voice you barefoot monkeys!

Anyways, I myself love all you addicts for whatever reason, you rock and that's what really matters.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
You never let me quite forget why I love you, Mags, even though we don't agree on many serious topics.

That was a really great post; I feel the same way about everybody here.

Well.....except for fatass sally, bony ass username, talks-out-of-his-ass Biggie, smartass Gunnar, asshole Clang, pervy-ass MS, and 7 or 8 other regulars.
I have a lot of respect for Sally. She is genuine and funny.