DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY?
One of those things.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
(02-24-2017, 02:58 AM)Love Child Wrote: I have a lot of respect for Sally. She is genuine and funny.

I like sally a whole lot too.

I like everyone here and I'm glad that it's filled with so many different viewpoints and personality styles.

That's more interesting to me than group-think environments where everyone agrees on everything and never challenge each other, seriously and in jest.
(02-24-2017, 01:04 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: group-think environments where everyone agrees on everything and never challenge each other, seriously and in jest.

Yawn-fest. I'd hate that for Mock and I'd hope that everyone who cared about her would feel the same. I want to disagree AND have fun with no hard feelings.

Yes, I gave our site a sex. Dramaqueen
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I do enjoy this site for the same reason that HotD and Duchess mentioned.

I feel like I'm the only person 'like me' in here.

I share some points of view with a few members but then disagree with those same people on other topics.

Definitely enjoyable.

And just because I think many of the Mock ladies are very good looking, and I tell them that, doesn't make me a perv.

If I PM someone a pic of my junk, now that's entering the perv-zone.
(02-24-2017, 02:58 AM)Love Child Wrote: I have a lot of respect for Sally. She is genuine and funny.

Thank you. I think you're a kind person who would have a hard time even swatting a fly.

Aussie asked why Gear was always so mean to her which I thought was a stupid question because she likes to start shit with people. But I never knew how Gear and Jibbles could be mean to you. That's like being mean to a Koala bear.
(02-24-2017, 03:47 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: If I PM someone a pic of my junk, now that's entering the perv-zone.

As long as no junk is showing, it's perv-free, huh?

You've got some interesting guidelines there, MS.

Some might say that pondering the bush sizes of your on-line friends, publicly, is slightly on the pervy side. Prudes! Smiley_emoticons_smile
(02-24-2017, 07:31 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Some might say that pondering the bush sizes of your on-line friends, publicly, is slightly on the pervy side. Prudes! Smiley_emoticons_smile

I bet you're sporting a monster right about now.
Looks like Willy Nelson.
I know the shiniest, cleanest groin in here belongs to Clang. Some people are too tired after work to groom their pubes, but Clang goes right to it after popping his pot pie in the oven.
He probably bleaches too.
(02-24-2017, 07:31 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(02-24-2017, 03:47 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: If I PM someone a pic of my junk, now that's entering the perv-zone.

As long as no junk is showing, it's perv-free, huh?

You've got some interesting guidelines there, MS.

Some might say that pondering the bush sizes of your on-line friends, publicly, is slightly on the pervy side. Prudes! Smiley_emoticons_smile

That was harmless and I wasn't seeking pics of anyone's bush.

The perv-zone begins with propositioning either pics or meeting up.

There's not a person in here that would be telling the truth if they said I've done either.

When I talk about your beauty and how we'd be sexually attracted to each other (if circumstances were different) I'm serious.

You, however, don't share that view.

lol

Doesn't mean I'm seeking you out though.
I made up a song for Clang. I think it's nice.

Piss don't belong in a bucket
Pubes don't flush down the sink
Took a whole lotta trying just to get rid of that stink

Now we're up in the DMV
Getting our turn at bat
As long as we live, it's you and me baby
And ain't nothing wrong with that

Well we're moving on up
To the east side
To a deluxe apartment with my brother in the sky

Yeah we're moving on up
Moving on up

And I'll finally hang my bra out to dryyyyyy.
Great. Now I'm picturing Clang as a short black man, strutting around all cocky-like calling MS a honky.

MS is NOT a perv in this mental picture though, he's just a jive turkey.

He's got drool running down his chin as he ogles black wise-cracking sally in her little maid's uniform and sensible white sneakers, but he hasn't pulled out his junk or invited her for a quickie in the bathroom or anything.
I'm ALWAYS nice !
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(02-24-2017, 04:44 PM)sally Wrote: Aussie asked why Gear was always so mean to her which I thought was a stupid question because she likes to start shit with people. But I never knew how Gear and Jibbles could be mean to you. That's like being mean to a Koala bear.

So they were just being mean to her for the sake of being mean, right? I say it like that because I don't see that darling girl doing anything to anyone in order to rile them up.
Wow, the fountain shot even higher with that one!

Do you even know the people we're talking about, bird brain?
Everytime I posted that fuckwit would troll me. I ignored him but he kept ruining threads. Even when it was stuff that was discussions. It wasn't funny intelligent or in anyway Mocking. It was some kind of evil. Once he started ruining a cool thread where LC posted some cool pics he was trying to sabotage that. His ass was gone. He was more antiMock than Mock.
(02-25-2017, 11:49 AM)BigMark Wrote: Wow, the fountain shot even higher with that one!

I'm sorry I called you a bird brain when you were being a twat this morning. I'm getting back on my high horse now.
I thought it was funny when you called him a bird brain.