DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY?

SALLYYYYYYYY!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-28-2017, 07:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:

SALLYYYYYYYY!

Run12hiding
Man, this is one fucked up thread.
(02-28-2017, 07:40 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Man, this is one fucked up thread.

Just wait, I'm just getting started.

*evil grin*

(no promises though, I'm a moody bitch, I'll probably be a happy clam in the next five minutes)

SALLYYYYYYYY!

I can't keep up with the little devil. He's bouncing around here writing crazy shit faster than a crack head on a trampoline.
(02-28-2017, 07:45 PM)sally Wrote:

SALLYYYYYYYY!

I can't keep up with the little devil. He's bouncing around here writing crazy shit faster than a crack head on a trampoline.

Work be cray cray, girlfriend. I must release the stress demon.
(02-23-2017, 07:44 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(02-22-2017, 12:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you have anything nice to say about your fellow Mockers?

Only have nice things so say about a few here! Smiley_emoticons_fies

Upon further thought, have nice things to say about more Mocker's in here then not! 44

(You know who you are, don't you?)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(02-28-2017, 07:53 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Work be cray cray, girlfriend. I must release the stress demon.

The people who had to deal with your fat fucking ass all day should be relieving the stress demon.

"I'm sorry Sir that you've been sitting here for three hours, but I don't know my ass from my elbow. Can you just wait one more hour while I check this with my supervisor? "
(02-28-2017, 08:50 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-28-2017, 07:53 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Work be cray cray, girlfriend. I must release the stress demon.

The people who had to deal with your fat fucking ass all day should be relieving the stress demon.

"I'm sorry Sir that you've been sitting here for three hours, but I don't know my ass from my elbow. Can you just wait one more hour while I check this with my supervisor? "

Touche.:(

I'm not on the phones though. They got me answering emails and suspending titles that didn't get liens added to them or got issued to the wrong person. And logging stuff in a spreadsheet. I guess this is supposed to help me learn the basics enough to get back on the phone eventually?
I will say that Clang has quite a bit of gumpshun more than anyone I know.......there I've said my daily nice thing.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-06-2017, 01:41 PM)Maggot Wrote: I will say that Clang has quite a bit of gumpshun more than anyone I know.......there I've said my daily nice thing.

Thanks.Blowing-kisses

I got nuthin'. I don't feel like being nice. 52
I admire blueberryhill's feistiness and love reading her posts.

I miss her when she's on posting hiatus.

Is that fucking nice enough for ya? ')
Why don't you say that about me HoTD? I'm feisty too.
(03-06-2017, 04:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Why don't you say that about me HoTD? I'm feisty too.

I don't think your feisty. You're certainly something though.

Musically gifted.
(03-06-2017, 04:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Why don't you say that about me HoTD? I'm feisty too.

I said I missed you plenty of times when you used to get miffed at other posters, take down your av, and bail.

You don't do that anymore, so I don't have a reason to miss your feisty ass.
Whew so I only tried to hit on Cars whilst intoxicated this time. That's great.
Check your sent messages in your pm folder humdigity.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-08-2017, 05:04 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Whew so I only tried to hit on Cars whilst intoxicated this time. That's great.

I think you're funny as hell, Aussie. You make me laugh almost every time you post.
(03-08-2017, 05:42 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 05:04 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Whew so I only tried to hit on Cars whilst intoxicated this time. That's great.

I think you're funny as hell, Aussie. You make me laugh almost every time you post.

Aussie is quite the show stopper, even when intoxicated! Smiley_emoticons_wink
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!