Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IT'S A BRAND NEW WEEK!
Duchess Away
Administrator

IT'S A BRAND NEW WEEK!

Stay positive & don't let the bitches get you down. Now, go out there and slay dragons, Mockers. Blowing-kisses

[Image: DuchessofMock_zpsiwcdtrji.png]
02-27-2017 12:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

RE: IT'S A BRAND NEW WEEK!

I never let anyone bring me down but if I did she would have to be pretty.

02-27-2017 01:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Clang McFly Offline
Current Mood: Lumberg

(02-27-2017 12:42 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

Stay positive & don't let the bitches get you down. Now, go out there and slay dragons, Mockers. Blowing-kisses

I'm staying positive, but its hard sometimes when I don't know how to respond to customer's emails at work, which means I won't be getting another chance on the phones anytime soon. I'm constantly making mistakes in other areas of my job as well. I swear its a struggle just to keep my head above water most days, so I don't feel like I'm mentally and emotionally drowning. It helps to maintain a quiet, I don't give a fuck attitude at work to quell the anxiety attacks but I feel this is a short term solution at best. I keep hoping and praying I find a better job or win the lottery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
02-27-2017 07:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

sally Away
sally

What the hell could be so difficult about working at the dmv? You had training and you're not that retarded, so whats the problem?

02-27-2017 08:23 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

A quick tidbit............never ask a woman to bring a gallon of gas to a place when you could ask a guy from work to do the same thing in half the time and with a beer and a joke.

02-27-2017 09:42 PM

Clang McFly Offline

(02-27-2017 08:23 PM)sally Wrote:  What the hell could be so difficult about working at the dmv? You had training and you're not that retarded, so whats the problem?

I don't know. I'm not as confident as I should be even with the stuff I do know, the notes I took are crap, I don't know where to find the answers for the stuff I don't know. I feel retarded. They say ask questions, but then from the tone of their voice they make me feel stupid for asking. Or when I ask a question, they get all mad and say "You should know this by now!" I tried voicing my concerns and telling my bosses about my problems but they refuse to listen and just basically tell me to suck it up, stay positive, and just hang in there. I'm not allowed to have any anxiety attacks or tell them I feel like I'm drowning/overwhelmed.

02-27-2017 11:58 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

That means you are perfect, you have found your place. I can't imagine any other buildings more full of fuckups.

02-28-2017 12:45 AM

Carsman Offline
Geriatric star & Bad Mocker

I'm staying positive, but I'm going to my Tax accountant today, and most likely he will turn my positive day into a negative day!hah

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
02-28-2017 07:36 AM

Clang McFly Offline

(02-28-2017 12:45 AM)BigMark Wrote:  That means you are perfect, you have found your place. I can't imagine any other buildings more full of fuckups.

Yeah, but they're at least better at pretending they're happy to be there. I'm a fuckup and a moody bitch.

02-28-2017 07:37 PM

sally Away
sally

(02-27-2017 11:58 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  
(02-27-2017 08:23 PM)sally Wrote:  What the hell could be so difficult about working at the dmv? You had training and you're not that retarded, so whats the problem?

I don't know. I'm not as confident as I should be even with the stuff I do know, the notes I took are crap, I don't know where to find the answers for the stuff I don't know. I feel retarded. They say ask questions, but then from the tone of their voice they make me feel stupid for asking. Or when I ask a question, they get all mad and say "You should know this by now!" I tried voicing my concerns and telling my bosses about my problems but they refuse to listen and just basically tell me to suck it up, stay positive, and just hang in there. I'm not allowed to have any anxiety attacks or tell them I feel like I'm drowning/overwhelmed.

Well in their defense it's kinda ridiculous that you still don't know where the copy machine is.

And no you should not be allowed to have anxiety attacks while entering data. Next thing you know you'll fuck up the VIN numbers. B for Betty P for Paul. It's a fine line.

02-28-2017 08:22 PM

Carsman Offline

(02-28-2017 07:36 AM)Carsman Wrote:  I'm staying positive, but I'm going to my Tax accountant today, and most likely he will turn my positive day into a negative day!hah

Well, as expected, my day turned negative, I owe my uncle Sam! hah

02-28-2017 08:36 PM

sally Away
sally

I owe too. I could buy like two new Subaru's with that money.

02-28-2017 09:07 PM

Clang McFly Offline

(02-28-2017 08:22 PM)sally Wrote:  

Well in their defense it's kinda ridiculous that you still don't know where the copy machine is.

And no you should not be allowed to have anxiety attacks while entering data. Next thing you know you'll fuck up the VIN numbers. B for Betty P for Paul. It's a fine line.

I know where the copy machine is.

02-28-2017 11:53 PM

Carsman Offline

(02-28-2017 11:53 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  
(02-28-2017 08:22 PM)sally Wrote:  

I know where the copy machine is.

And some day you may even get to learn how it turns! hah

03-01-2017 09:28 AM