Do you use your brain to its full potential?
Most likely not. It holds a blueprint to your entire body and reacts to what it perceives. I think it's possible to even fight off cancer with your brain if you knew how to utilize it.

I'm trying to use my brain more lately. But not for math or any nonsense like that. I'm trying to get a real mind and body connection.
It's not just mind over matter, you have to go deeper and think deeper.

For example Clang could walk into the DMV strutting his stuff like John Travolta. But you've got to get your mind in the game, Clang. You think it, you dream it, you live it.
(03-01-2017, 11:11 PM)sally Wrote: It's not just mind over matter, you have to go deeper and think deeper.

For example Clang could walk into the DMV strutting his stuff like John Travolta. But you've got to get your mind in the game, Clang. You think it, you dream it, you live it.

You might be onto something there. Back in college I had problems remembering stuff and retaining the knowledge, so one night I visualized my mind as a sponge soaking up knowledge, and only wringing out the knowledge when I needed it. It seemed to work...somewhat. I wasn't an A+ student but I was a solid C+ student and showing slight improvement. It still seems to be working for recalling song lyrics and other pop culture trivia, but not as well for DMV title knowledge. AS USUAL YOU ARE RIGHT. I must regain this mind body connection........FOR MOTHER RUSSIA! (j/k)
What was the question?
(03-02-2017, 02:39 AM)BigMark Wrote: What was the question?
Are you gay?
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
Last time I used my brain to only half its potential, I scared myself!

So now, I try to not use it at all anymore! hahSmiley_emoticons_stummSmiley_emoticons_skeptischSmiley_emoticons_razz
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(03-01-2017, 11:00 PM)sally Wrote: Most likely not. It holds a blueprint to your entire body and reacts to what it perceives. I think it's possible to even fight off cancer with your brain if you knew how to utilize it.

I'm trying to use my brain more lately. But not for math or any nonsense like that. I'm trying to get a real mind and body connection.

...and you'd be right.

I think in a way, it's similar to "the secret".
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-01-2017, 11:11 PM)sally Wrote: It's not just mind over matter, you have to go deeper and think deeper.

Yes, kidding aside, I do believe a lot of it has to do with mind over matter!

If you "think yourself well", and or "that you can do a difficult feat", you will actually feel better, and or be able to do that feat!

(works for me, try it, can't hurt)

Its amazing, just seconds ago I was using my mind to conjure a beer and POOF there it is!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-02-2017, 02:21 PM)Carsman Wrote:

If you "think yourself well", and or "that you can do a difficult feat", you will actually feel better, and or be able to do that feat!

Mind over matter, eh? I wondered why all the ladies at work had their clothes fall off today.
(03-02-2017, 06:41 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(03-02-2017, 02:21 PM)Carsman Wrote:

Mind over matter, eh? I wondered why all the ladies at work had their clothes fall off today.

Smiley_emoticons_fiesSmiley_emoticons_fiesSmiley_emoticons_fies Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

(03-02-2017, 06:41 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Mind over matter, eh? I wondered why all the ladies at work had their clothes fall off today.

That's because you took them off the creepy little voodoo dolls you have stashed in your closet.
Is sitting on a persons brain considered "uncouth" ? I'm asking because Sally might know this one.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-02-2017, 08:45 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-02-2017, 06:41 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Mind over matter, eh? I wondered why all the ladies at work had their clothes fall off today.

That's because you took them off the creepy little voodoo dolls you have stashed in your closet.

The only creepy voodoo doll I have is of you. Guess I shouldn't have put that Stewie head on a sexy lady zombie body.