Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Nazi's a
This stupid shit is being posted all over Facebook,   but I don't see Nazi's?  

How do I know if I am on the right side of history?
Large numbers of our population believe in a complete alternate reality.  Alternate facts as it were.
But just as intensely as I believe they are deluded, they think I am the one who is deluded.  Maybe I am.  So how can I be confident in my perception?  It can be quite difficult.
But, I have found that in times of political confusion, particularly when emotions are running high and creating tunnel vision, the presence of Nazis can be an extremely helpful indicator.
If I am attending or watching a local demonstration or event and I see Nazis…neo-Nazis, miscellaneous-Nazis, master race Nazis, or the latest-whatever-uber-mythology-Nazis, I figure out which side they are on.
And if they are on my side of the demonstration?  I am on the wrong side.
It is tough to argue moral equivalence when I am standing next to a Nazi.  Look to my right.  Is there a guy wearing a 6MWE (6 million wasn’t enough) t-shirt?  I am on the wrong side.  Look to my left.  If that guy is wearing a Camp Auschwitz t-shirt?  Wrong side.  Are Speakers being applauded for referring to things that Hitler got right?  Wrong side.  Team-spirit face paint and hat with animal horns?  This is actually an unclear indicator that could mean anything, but safest to keep my distance from that guy, even at a football game.
However, I can always, always, always rely on the presence of Nazis as a guiding light through a fog of disinformation.
Some things are relative, and politics can absolutely have it’s opposing sides and grey areas.
But evil and good are absolute.  As are the lessons of history.  So, just look for the Nazis, and make your own decisions.
Copy and paste, I did.
?
1 Comment
Comment
hah   It makes me glad I don't use facebook or Twitter or any of those stupid things. People are kinda numb nowadays.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Spelling nazi's are the worst.
The Turks were Nazis before the Nazis were.
We should have hired the turks to rout the afghanis.
(01-17-2021, 01:42 AM)BigMark Wrote: We should have hired the turks to rout the afghanis.

The Afghanis were never the problem. The problem is shits like Brzezinski and Kissinger, the Bush crime family, mega-scum like Dick Cheney, and proxies like Pakistan.
Are you a know it all?
(01-17-2021, 03:21 PM)BigMark Wrote: Are you a know it all?

When I was a wee lad I thought it was cool to be an anti-intellectual and make fun of people who knew more than I did. But as I got older, I got a little wiser, and realized that learning is something that makes life immensely rewarding. But that's me, bruh.
A know it all jackass, got you bro.
(01-17-2021, 04:01 PM)BigMark Wrote: A know it all jackass, got you bro.

Because you disagree with me?

I don't think that would be a problem for you if you weren't insecure and/or immature. If you think I need to be more like you, maybe you have a problem with freedom?

For myself, I'm perfectly OK with you being who you are, because I do value freedom.
No, because you are a self righteous abrasive asshole. And those are your good points.
hah  yay!!
(01-17-2021, 05:28 PM)BigMark Wrote: No, because you are a self righteous abrasive asshole. And those are your good points.

You want trigger warnings? hah