Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
BITCHFEST -- THE EXTREMISTS ON THE FAR LEFT AND FAR RIGHT
HairOfTheDog Offline

RE: BITCHFEST -- THE EXTREMISTS ON THE FAR LEFT AND FAR RIGHT

(03-05-2017 08:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

She said she had to in order to take a picture.

Yeah, because there's never a professional photographer around when you need one in the White House.

Oh wait.........nevermind -- a professional photographer took the photo of her in photo-taking position.

What did you think of the Sessions/Gump skit? I thought it was pretty smart and funny satire and a great impersonation by Kate McKinnon. She's really something.

03-05-2017 08:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

(03-05-2017 08:24 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  What did you think of the Sessions/Gump skit? I thought it was pretty smart and funny satire and a great impersonation by Kate McKinnon. She's really something.

I thought it was great, it was one of the first things I saw early this morning. I looked for it right away. I think Kate is brilliant and Octavia with the pie at the end was hysterical. Anyone who saw The Help will surely get it.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
03-05-2017 08:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

(03-05-2017 04:27 PM)Adub Wrote:  I did enjoy the photos out of Berkeley of the MAGA hats burning. That was cool. the dailycal was on it. However, my daughter, who works at the dailycal and lives in Berkeley, would agree with you.

Actually, the burning of hats/symbols doesn't bother me at all and can be enjoyable to watch. Light them up in protest and then put them out -- no problem.

But breaking bookstore windows, setting campus property on fire, assaulting teachers and Republican students.........that's stupid and annoying shit that often detracts from the message of the legitimate protesters.

03-05-2017 08:55 PM

sally Away
sally

(03-05-2017 08:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

She said she had to in order to take a picture.

Oh sure, that's a perfectly reasonable answer for giving a room full of black people crotch shots. How else are you supposed to take the picture.

03-05-2017 09:07 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

I have a very relaxed relationship with my boss, it's more than employer/employee, I love her but I wouldn't dream of doing that in any business meeting. I think she knew she could get away with it and did it simply because she could, I wouldn't be surprised to learn she's fucked trump at least once.

03-06-2017 02:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

sally Away
sally

I wouldnt be surprised either

03-06-2017 06:57 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

I musta been hungry when I posted that.

03-06-2017 07:11 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Steve King from Iowa is repulsive. There should be no place in Washington for bigots & racists. He said "I'd like to see an America that is so homogeneous that we look a lot the same". These assholes aren't even trying to hide their racist bs anymore.

03-13-2017 11:00 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I don't know why I came here tonight, I've got the feeling somethings not right.

03-13-2017 12:04 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.

03-13-2017 12:09 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

03-13-2017 01:33 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(03-13-2017 11:00 AM)Duchess Wrote:  Steve King from Iowa is repulsive. There should be no place in Washington for bigots & racists. He said "I'd like to see an America that is so homogeneous that we look a lot the same". These assholes aren't even trying to hide their racist bs anymore.

I'm just catching up on the news. What King said (not for the first time), and how Trump's mouthpieces are trying to make it seem like he said something entirely different, is pitiful. It's insulting to the intelligence of Americans. I really hope such supremacist views aren't becoming mainstream.

And Kellyanne Conway's attempt to rationalize Trump's baseless contention that Obama wiretapped him was asinine. I'm pretty damned sure Obama didn't spy on Trump through the microwave and the government isn't tapping my microwave either. 78

Looks like the investigators gave President Trump an extension today; he now has until March 20th to come up with something substantiating his tweet allegation against Obama. What a farce.

03-14-2017 03:37 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(03-14-2017 03:37 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  And Kellyanne Conway's attempt to rationalize Trump's baseless contention that Obama wiretapped him was asinine. I'm pretty damned sure Obama didn't spy on Trump through the microwave and the government isn't tapping my microwave either. 78

[Image: C61UR2AVoAAzU4D.jpg]

03-14-2017 07:08 AM

pyropappy Offline
Mocker

(03-14-2017 03:37 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  And Kellyanne Conway's attempt to rationalize Trump's baseless contention that Obama wiretapped him was asinine. I'm pretty damned sure Obama didn't spy on Trump through the microwave and the government isn't tapping my microwave either. 78

Then why did they build this?

Utah Data Center

03-20-2017 09:00 AM