Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
BITCHFEST -- THE EXTREMISTS ON THE FAR LEFT AND FAR RIGHT
Some on the left insist that racial demagoguery deserves to be countered as aggressively as possible. Many other liberals argue that disruptions that effectively veto certain points of view are wrongheaded and counterproductive no matter how repugnant the speaker’s views.

And, as is usually the case, I think Bernie is right on in his stance. Hopefully, he and other very smart liberals can help stymie the trend of intolerance and over-sensitivity at universities across the country.

Here's what Bernie told the press: “To me, it’s a sign of intellectual weakness. If you can’t ask Ann Coulter in a polite way questions which expose the weakness of her arguments, if all you can do is boo, or shut her down, or prevent her from coming, what does that tell the world?”

“What are you afraid of ― her ideas? Ask her the hard questions,” he concluded. “Confront her intellectually. Booing people down, or intimidating people, or shutting down events, I don’t think that that works in any way.”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bern...mg00000009

Go Bernie! I agree with him. It's imperative we have free speech, people don't have to like it or agree with it, they don't have to listen. There's a choice to be made and people are lucky to have it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
What? Bernie actually said something I agree with?
Whats the world coming to?
(03-06-2017, 06:57 PM)sally Wrote: I wouldnt be surprised either

I have to get on my regular computer to see the pics and such; I missed the scandal!

I have no patience for hard right or hard left. The idea of a third party candidate, semi unbeholden to anyone is my [pipe] dream. Even if they can get elected, once their in office they have to kowtow to one group or another to get anything through legislatively. Or they can just do what Obama and now Trump are doing...push the edges of the executive order privilege.

I heard somebody rambling on tv the other night about his mixed liberal and conservative view points. He'll never get anywhere.

Taking $ out of the election process would be a great start but even without money, there's this thing called a vote that is extremely valuable. Unions have great voting power as do religious conservatives. Without endorsements from big groups of one kind or another, there will always be this pandering...

I would like to see very strict donation laws though. Often the 3rd party folks just can't get the money or airtime to be relevant. Plus, there's got to be a better use for all the bucks that go in to campaigns. And these days, with tv coverage and social media...I think every candidate should have a flat, reasonsble budget provided by the existing government. I'm not sure what that dollar amount would be (not much...more travel expenses etc than 500 commercials that's for sure). I hate to have the government spend more BUT I think it would be a better use of money than a lot of the special interest pork money currently in the budget. Sorry big oil companies...keep your donation bucks and put them back in to your companies or employees (so they can pump it in to the economy). In my dream world, perhaps it wouldn't be ALL government money. Candidates could raise money by capped individual donations but when they reach the max, donations stop. Or further donations go to the government for the non-partisan campaign financing fund. ?

I'm a dreamer but I'll have to find some examples. Hard left, hard right...both are typically frothing at the mouth, die hard nuts. Hate them all.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-27-2017, 12:55 PM)username Wrote: Hard left, hard right...both are typically frothing at the mouth, die hard nuts. Hate them all.

On the upcoming anniversary of President Trump's election, thousands of ultra-liberals in Boston, New York and Philadelphia are reportedly expected to gather to scream helplessly at the sky in frustration and despair. I hope they're not frothing at the same time, but bet some of them will be.

[Image: 45A6519E00000578-5014519-The_event_start...493237.jpg]

It's their right, but I don't think it will be very effective and will likely only make for some good mocking and memes by the hard right. I don't know, maybe it will be therapeutic for them or something though? Weird.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rsary.html
Holy shit, who are these people? hah
LOL, fuckem
No hate here, do what makes you feel better. Maybe you'll buy some MAGA guys lunch afterwards and instead of screaming we'll sing kumbaya and let our kids play togther.
(03-04-2017, 07:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I thought the uproar over Kellyanne's feet tucked under her in the Oval Office was pretty ridiculous. It's not the position I would have chosen in that situation but, whatever...

Someone suggested her legs had been lost in the Bowling Green Massacre. 113

Did you watch the first episode of Will and Grace where Karen sat in the oval office on the couch on her knees? : D
(10-26-2017, 12:10 AM)BigMark Wrote: No hate here, do what makes you feel better. Maybe you'll buy some MAGA guys lunch afterwards and instead of screaming we'll sing kumbaya and let our kids play togther.

Shiiiit. The only thing I'm feedin' MAGA guys is poisoned fruit.
(10-26-2017, 12:19 AM)Love Child Wrote: Did you watch the first episode of Will and Grace where Karen sat in the oval office on the couch on her knees? : D

No, I didn't see it. I was so excited to have this show return and I haven't yet seen an entire episode.
I know there was a post about these extremist dipshits back when they were indicted, but can't find it.

[Image: Curtis-Allen-Gavin-Wright-Patrick-Stein-...d-KWCH.jpg]

Anyway, yesterday they were found guilty of plotting to use WMDs to bomb a mosque and apartment complex occupied by Somali refugees (whom they referred to as 'fucking cockroaches') and civil rights violations. They'll be sentenced in June.

Authorities say that on the day after Election Day 2016, they planned to detonate four car bombs in Garden City, Kansas. Their mission was to inspire a 'crusade' to kill Muslims across the U.S.

Fortunately, a fellow militia member tipped off authorities and uncover feds infiltrated the group.

Stein was recorded discussing the type of fuel and fertilizer bomb that Timothy McVeigh used in the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, which killed 168 people.

The men were arrested when they delivered 300 pounds of fertilizer to undercover FBI agents to make the explosives.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/a...44489.html
Maybe ship them to Guantanamo for a bit.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-19-2018, 11:42 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: They'll be sentenced in June.

I hope they get years. Years & years. So many years that they are old fucking men before they ever see the light of day again. Old, old, old. It's people like that who play a role in a lot of the discourse that's around these days. Fuck 'em, I hope they rot.
They should get the same punishment that foreign terrorists get. [/b]
Alex Jones -- Vile Extremist Conspiracy Theorist -- Being Sued for Defamation

I'm so damn glad that Jones is being sued for defamation by two parents who lost their little children in the mass shooting at Sandy Hook.

I only wish they were suing him for more than $1 million. https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/...ing-was-fa

Since the suit was filed on Monday, Jones has changed his tune and admitted the massacre was real -- I hope like hell that doesn't get him off the hook.

Jones has been peddling bullshit about the Sandy Hook tragedy for five years. He contended that the murdered children and teachers never existed, that their families were crisis actors employed by people against the 2nd amendment, and peddled a whole bunch of other contemptible lies designed to attract more idiot followers and increase his profits at the expense of grieving victims.

(continued)
Jones is also being sued by a former foreign service officer who received death threats from Jones-inspired conspiracy theorists after sharing a video of a woman being struck and killed by a car driven by a white nationalist during last year's Charlottesville protests. Jones has insisted that murder was just a hoax too.

I hope the survivors and family victims of the Parkland school massacre take note and also file suit against him for his false claims that they're all crisis actors and the shooting was a politically-motivated hoax.

Free speech, as controversial as it may be, is and should be protected by the First amendment. However, blatant intentional lies that result in harms to reputations, death threats, and danger to victims are defamatory and not protected by law (though there's a high bar to prove defamation).

I really really really hope Jones is driven out of his highly profitable and batshit crazy hate-promoting business.

The fact that our President actually listens, consults and has given public credence to crackpot Jones is almost beyond belief............almost.

I'd love to see Sean Hannity sued for his Seth Rich bullshit. I'll clap like a seal. He's another POS that needs to be brought down. That fucker continued on with his bullshit even after SR's family begged him to stop.
I'm really hoping most liberals are not like this dumbo

Fresno retard

I've been told to never Mock the dead at least not for a year or so.

[Image: randapig.jpg]
(04-23-2018, 11:10 AM)Maggot Wrote: I'm really hoping most liberals are not like this dumbo

I'm not.