Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A DAY OF REST
A big tranny with niagara falls coming out of his nose is not a pleasant sight.
(03-11-2017, 10:14 AM)sally Wrote: What a whiney bitch you are. It's a good thing you really aren't a woman, you'd have to take 5 days off every month because you're on the rag. And god forbid you ever found someone to knock you up, your crybaby ass wouldn't make it through the first trimester.

Yeah well my cold is just about done so you won't be hearing me whine about it any longer. I'm feeling too great from going to a St Patrick's Day Parade, pig roast and great night of drinking and playing pool and poker with the boys to have you bring me down about my whining.

You're grounded. You missed work all week but felt good enough to party the weekend away.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm telling you, he's perfect for the DMV.
(03-12-2017, 06:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You're grounded. You missed work all week but felt good enough to party the weekend away.

I didn't miss work all week. I went in on Friday. And I plan on going to work on Monday and Tuesday. I feel guilty enough about going on vacation Wednesday-Friday after missing so much work the week before, without the lecture, "MOM".

Have you put in a full month since you've been there?
(03-13-2017, 07:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Have you put in a full month since you've been there?

Yes. I put in a full couple months. I started the end of August 2015 and I don't think I took any vacation until November 2015. I'll be working all of April and May (except any State holidays like Memorial Day) and I only took 2 days off in June(because I pretty much used up all my vacation hours).
(03-12-2017, 06:45 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(03-12-2017, 06:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I didn't miss work all week. I went in on Friday. And I plan on going to work on Monday and Tuesday. I feel guilty enough about going on vacation Wednesday-Friday after missing so much work the week before, without the lecture, "MOM".

Well I was going to go in on Tuesday before Governor Cuomo freaked out about the snow and closed the State Offices.....for non essential personnel :(
Hey Duch remember the time when Maggot and I were having a banter and you thought I was doing the-white-cop-pulling-a-gun-on-an-unarmed-bleck (South Afrikan accent)? Remember that? I explained, he started it. He usually does, his use of the name Aussiebitch is actually a term of endearment. Those who don't speak fluent Maggot can actually misinterpret it as a sign of hostility.

hah No, I don't remember that.
You said to me "what's your problem"
I said "he started it"
Think it was in the members photo thread. Can't remember.....whose drunk now? Smiley_emoticons_wink
Another day of rest. Went to the dentist for a filling. Now just need to go get a crown put in and no more immediate teeth problems as long as I start regularly brushing them.
You should floss in the DMV lunchroom and make a statement.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-24-2017, 08:32 PM)Maggot Wrote: You should floss in the DMV lunchroom and make a statement.

I don't brush my teeth often, I'm not going to floss. And anyway why spend money on floss when my tongue, credit card, tooth pick, etc works just as well at getting the food stuck in my teeth out?
You have to gloss or you'll have Dragon breath, wtf is wrong with you.
(03-24-2017, 09:30 PM)BigMark Wrote: You have to gloss or you'll have Dragon breath, wtf is wrong with you.

That's why God invented breath mints. Fresh breath without the flossing grossness.
(03-24-2017, 08:40 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I don't brush my teeth often

You're kiddin, right.
(03-25-2017, 04:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 08:40 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I don't brush my teeth often

You're kiddin, right.

No. I'm lucky after 20 years of not regularly brushing them all I got was a root canal,crown and a filling. My brother lost all his teeth.

Yes, you're lucky. Very lucky! Kiss the Tooth Fairy's ass!
(03-26-2017, 02:41 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Yes, you're lucky. Very lucky! Kiss the Tooth Fairy's ass!

I don't think so. I think I used up all my luck, so the Tooth Fairy will probably end up looking like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Anyway with luck on my side, I don't need to brush them ever again, now that I have regularly scheduled 6 month teeth cleanings. Next one is in June.