Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NFL 2017

Did any of you see the ending of my game? If not, that's ok, I'm here to show it to you.

I have no voice today and my ass is draggin' but I'm a very happy Eagles fan this morning.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-25-2017, 05:05 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Did any of you see the ending of my game? If not, that's ok, I'm here to show it to you.

I have no voice today and my ass is draggin' but I'm a very happy Eagles fan this morning.

It doesn't get much better than that when it comes to a finish, but we let the Giants hang around way too long.
Must feel a little better sending the Giants to an 0-3 start.
(09-25-2017, 09:38 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: It doesn't get much better than that when it comes to a finish

Could you hear me hollering out West? hah
(09-25-2017, 10:23 AM)Jimbone Wrote: Must feel a little better sending the Giants to an 0-3 start.

It feels divine! Loveis
(09-25-2017, 10:50 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It feels divine! Loveis

As an iggles fan I agree completely!

I'm sure that kid has had an amazing 20 hours since the end of that game.
(09-25-2017, 11:00 AM)Jimbone Wrote: I'm sure that kid has had an amazing 20 hours since the end of that game.

That kid will never pay for another meal in Philly.

Such a proud moment for his parents. I'm so glad they were there to see it.
(09-25-2017, 10:50 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-25-2017, 09:38 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: It doesn't get much better than that when it comes to a finish

Could you hear me hollering out West? hah
That was you? hahBlowing-kisses
Someone just informed me that Brady is on the cover of Madden this year.

No Super Bowl for the Pats this season.

As long as neither the Packers or Pats are playing in our Super Bowl this year, I'll be okay.

Darren Sproles has an ACL tear and broken forearm. [Image: 1hissyfit.gif]
(09-25-2017, 12:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Darren Sproles has an ACL tear and broken forearm. [Image: 1hissyfit.gif]
Yeah that really sucks, but Clement, Blount, and Smallwood stepped up big time. Beckam (dog pissing) and Marshall's (spitting on an Eagles fan) antics made that win so much sweeter.
(09-25-2017, 03:41 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Beckam (dog pissing) and Marshall's (spitting on an Eagles fan) antics made that win so much sweeter.

Is that what OBJ did? Jesus. I knew he did something and I did see him down on all fours but I didn't know he was peeing like a dog.

I hadn't even heard about a fan being spit on. Wow.
(09-25-2017, 03:59 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-25-2017, 03:41 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Beckam (dog pissing) and Marshall's (spitting on an Eagles fan) antics made that win so much sweeter.

Is that what OBJ did? Jesus. I knew he did something and I did see him down on all fours but I didn't know he was peeing like a dog.

I hadn't even heard about a fan being spit on. Wow.
Yeah, real classy bunch of athletes on that team. Beckam peed like a dog the first time and mocked Malcom Jenkins the second time by raising his fist in the air.

Y'all know how much I detest that team. For good reason!
The dog peeing was certainly creative.
hah He could have been a doctor!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
What are you God fearing, flag loving football junkies going to do now that the niggers aren't standing for the national anthem? You tards are in quite the predictiment.
Get a fucking Parrot.
Good answer, fat man. When you're all crying and sad because Packenacker or whatever the fuck his name is disrespected the men and women who fought for this country, a bird is your best friend. They don't judge, they just sit on your shoulder and listen.
You told the Parrot about this thread, didn't you.