Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NFL 2017
(11-27-2017, 01:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:

That was fun! He drove through those guys like he was a big honkin' truck! hah
The man was a BEAST. I don't see the pretty boy you see. I see an animal that was the embodiment of Jack Youngblood, or as he was better known by his colleagues... Satan. hah
(11-27-2017, 02:12 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

The man was a BEAST. I don't see the pretty boy you see. I see an animal that was the embodiment of Jack Youngblood, or as he was better known by his colleagues... Satan. hah

I remember Jack Youngblood picking Tommy Kramer up and pile-driving him right on his head back in 1980ish.

Kramer went into convulsions right on the field.

Other than watching Jack Tatum paralyze Darryl Stingley it was the worst thing I’ve seen on a football field.
(11-27-2017, 03:04 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(11-27-2017, 02:12 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

I remember Jack Youngblood picking Tommy Kramer up and pile-driving him right on his head back in 1980ish.

Other than watching Jack Tatum paralyze Darryl Stingley it was the worst thing I’ve seen on a football field.
Yup. Good thing those guys weren't juicing back then. He might have killed that man hah
(11-27-2017, 03:04 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I remember Jack Youngblood picking Tommy Kramer up and pile-driving him right on his head back in 1980ish.

Smiley_emoticons_shocked Oh...my...God!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

So much love for my team. My heart is full. 75

(11-28-2017, 06:50 AM)Duchess Wrote:

So much love for my team. My heart is full. 75

Not sure if you saw this or not, but it's pretty damned funny.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/11/eagles-j...n-71-yards
Howie Long was amazing to see, and I frigging hate the panty Raiders.

Meanwhile, could somebody sprinkle some fish food on the Broncos? They're over there...in the tank.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(11-28-2017, 09:09 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/11/eagles-j...n-71-yards

hah I saw it.

I'm so glad he's fitting in! I don't want anything screwing up the chi in that locker room.

Never knew I am so superstitious until recently.
(11-28-2017, 01:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-28-2017, 09:09 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/11/eagles-j...n-71-yards

hah I saw it.

I'm so glad he's fitting in! I don't want anything screwing up the chi in that locker room.

Never knew I am so superstitious until recently.
"You a damned disgrace." "Are you serious?" hah
I don't like the Giants, but what they did to Eli was dirty. The man is a 2 time superbowl MVP and you bench him? Let him finish the season and trade him. They have no running game, no offensive line and their defense is a dumpster fire. Benching your starting QB for Geno Smith isn't going to solve anything. What a disgrace.
(11-29-2017, 10:37 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I don't like the Giants, but what they did to Eli was dirty.

I agree. I said somewhere else that it pains me to have compassion for a filthyNewYorkGiant but this bs is just wrong on so many levels. That Macadoo sounds like a dick! I'm quite sure I spelled that wrong but I didn't care enough to show him respect by checking for the proper spelling.
(11-29-2017, 01:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-29-2017, 10:37 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I don't like the Giants, but what they did to Eli was dirty.

I agree. I said somewhere else that it pains me to have compassion for a filthyNewYorkGiant but this bs is just wrong on so many levels. That Macadoo sounds like a dick! I'm quite sure I spelled that wrong but I didn't care enough to show him respect by checking for the proper spelling.
I think you spelled it correctly, but it's pronounced Mac-A-Dousche hah
I will be cheering on my beloved Redskins tonight!
Well, let’s see:

My Vikes were catching the 4-4 Redakins at the wrong time, as they were coming off a nice road win @ Seattle and their o-line was supposedly healthy.

We were up by 18 on the road until a couple of bad INT’s made it look closer than it was.

Then, we caught the Rams at the wrong time as they had won 4 straight and had outscored those opponents by 90+ points.

We held their offense to 7 points.

Thanksgiving we caught the Lions at the wrong time, as they had won 3 straight and had beaten us head to head 3 straight.

We les 27-10 early in the 3rd Q and with the help of the refs, Detroit managed to stay close, but a win is a win, especially on the road.

Now, we’re catching the Falcons at the wrong time. They’ve won 4 straight and folks in the know say their the dark horse to rep the NFC in the SB. Julio Jones coming off a 253 yd day, and Devontae Freeman is back this week.

Their defense is supposedly wrecking offenses and they’re feeling good.

Just another week for a Vikings fan.
(11-30-2017, 10:57 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I will be cheering on my beloved Redskins tonight!

Go 'Skins, go!
(11-30-2017, 11:09 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Well, let’s see:

My Vikes were catching the 4-4 Redakins at the wrong time, as they were coming off a nice road win @ Seattle and their o-line was supposedly healthy.

We were up by 18 on the road until a couple of bad INT’s made it look closer than it was.

Then, we caught the Rams at the wrong time as they had won 4 straight and had outscored those opponents by 90+ points.

We held their offense to 7 points.

Thanksgiving we caught the Lions at the wrong time, as they had won 3 straight and had beaten us head to head 3 straight.

We les 27-10 early in the 3rd Q and with the help of the refs, Detroit managed to stay close, but a win is a win, especially on the road.

Now, we’re catching the Falcons at the wrong time. They’ve won 4 straight and folks in the know say their the dark horse to rep the NFC in the SB. Julio Jones coming off a 253 yd day, and Devontae Freeman is back this week.

Their defense is supposedly wrecking offenses and they’re feeling good.

Just another week for a Vikings fan.
That will be a telling match up. With Jones and Freeman healthy it will be a good litmus as to how deep the Vikes can go in the playoffs. If the Vikes beat Atlanta, I believe we will see them at the Linc.

Ahahahaha!

I hope I'm not the last person in the Western world to see this.

GRRRROOVY!

[Image: tumblr_m5r3w4LhJO1r1o1f1.gif]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-30-2017, 02:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Ahahahaha!

I hope I'm not the last person in the Western world to see this.

hah

Waitin' all day for Sunday night.

Go Eagles!