Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NFL 2017
Its OK ...........it gets better. 44 way early
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-10-2017, 08:30 PM)Maggot Wrote: Its OK ...........it gets better. 44 way early

If I had Tom Terrific as my QB, of course I'd feel that way.

I fell asleep and didn't get to see a single pass thrown aaaaand I overslept this morning. Shit balls.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-11-2017, 05:43 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I fell asleep and didn't get to see a single pass thrown aaaaand I overslept this morning. Shit balls.
First team looked pretty solid. Here's the highlights:
(08-14-2017, 10:58 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: First team looked pretty solid. Here's the highlights:

Thanks, doll, that was fun. Glad it's still preseason! I saw some good things and some not so good but I suppose that's to be expected. Damn, lots of turnovers.
(08-14-2017, 11:16 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 10:58 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: First team looked pretty solid. Here's the highlights:

Thanks, doll, that was fun. Glad it's still preseason! I saw some good things and some not so good but I suppose that's to be expected. Damn, lots of turnovers.
Only thing to take away from it is 1st team is solid. Blowing-kisses
(08-14-2017, 11:23 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Only thing to take away from it is 1st team is solid. Blowing-kisses

I loved seeing Carson sling that ball. Makes my heart race with excitement.
(08-14-2017, 11:28 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 11:23 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Only thing to take away from it is 1st team is solid. Blowing-kisses

I loved seeing Carson sling that ball. Makes my heart race with excitement.
So... We traded Jordan Mathewes yesterday for a CB. Today in Bills training camp, Mathewes got injured. Dodged a bullet on that one.
Quick update for Duchess: Wentz will play a maximum of 2 series of downs today against Buffalo. Jeffrey will play today. Shady is tweeting out all kinds of love to Philly. Fly Eagles Fly. If you watch, keep an eye on Rasoul Douglas in our secondary. He only allowed one catch against GB last week. He's shaping up into a shutdown.
(08-17-2017, 11:56 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: He's shaping up into a shutdown.

Music to my ears!

My intention right now is to watch.

I could bawl when I see Shady's name & then to immediately get pissed at Chip Kelly.
(08-17-2017, 12:55 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 11:56 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: He's shaping up into a shutdown.

Music to my ears!

My intention right now is to watch.

I could bawl when I see Shady's name & then to immediately get pissed at Chip Kelly.

In case you missed it.

Hellooooo Ronald Darby.

Thanks, BG!
Odell Beckam Jr. went down last night against Cleaveland. Sources speculate he has a sprained ankle. I can't stand the guy personally, but he is a talented player and the NFL needs to protect these guys during the pre-season games. The hit was legal, but it shouldn't be. It was definitely low and could have ruined his entire season.

The Patriots gave trump a Super Bowl ring. Now him & Putin both have one. Smiley_emoticons_smile
I hear they have plenty of them anyways.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

hah You fucker!
(08-23-2017, 02:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: I hear they have plenty of them anyways.
Ooooh! hah

In case you missed it.

Thanks, BG.

So...they traded Jon. Was that really necessary? Do we have someone who is as talented and is ready to step up?
(08-29-2017, 04:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Thanks, BG.

So...they traded Jon. Was that really necessary? Do we have someone who is as talented and is ready to step up?
He's a long snapper. It's really not that hard to do so I have to believe somebody on the roster can cover his duties. Roseman said he wants to retire Jon as an Eagle so it won't be the last we ever see of him.