Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NFL 2017
(11-13-2017, 06:54 PM)Jimbone Wrote: The Cowgirls, Deadskins, and Midgets all helped out by sucking so massively yesterday.
It was the most successful bye week for the Eagles in recent memory. The Giants are a gawdamn dumpster fire right now. hah
MS, who's starting for the vikes week 11? Keenum or Bridgewater? Zimmer isn't telling. If it was me I'd stick with Keenum until he runs out of gas, at the same time you want to get Bridgewater back on the field ASAP. What's your gut telling you?
(11-15-2017, 09:12 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: The Giants are a gawdamn dumpster fire right now. hah

That's an insult to dumpster fires everywhere.
(11-15-2017, 04:24 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: MS, who's starting for the vikes week 11? Keenum or Bridgewater? Zimmer isn't telling. If it was me I'd stick with Keenum until he runs out of gas, at the same time you want to get Bridgewater back on the field ASAP. What's your gut telling you?

Well, 99% of Vikings fans are hoping this QB controversy is just a smokescreen to distract the Rams.

Case should continue as the starter until he falters.

Keenum was made available to the media today, so I think only the week’s starting QB gets tabbed to do that.

He’s also playing his team from last year, so we’ll see how that affects his play.

He has really looked very good this year: pocket presence, down-the-field shots, accuracy and toughness.

I like him. He’s been with a couple of squads where things didn’t quite work out, but he has come in to his own this year... so far.

Adam Thielen and Stefon Diggs are smaller in stature as WR’s, but they run such precise routes that they seem to always be open.

There’s no way Zimmer can make a switch at QB the way the offense is playing now.

I'm so afraid to say anything at all. That karma bullshit has put the fear of God into me.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
And mirrors.

I don't get it. "and mirrors". Smiley_emoticons_slash
My season has gone to so much shit I'm reduced to seeing if the Bills rookie QB they're starting this weekend will be any good. The. Freaking. Bills.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(11-15-2017, 07:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't get it. "and mirrors". Smiley_emoticons_slash
MS said "smokescreen" "smoke and mirrors" get it? Blowing-kisses
(11-15-2017, 05:25 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 04:24 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: MS, who's starting for the vikes week 11? Keenum or Bridgewater? Zimmer isn't telling. If it was me I'd stick with Keenum until he runs out of gas, at the same time you want to get Bridgewater back on the field ASAP. What's your gut telling you?

There’s no way Zimmer can make a switch at QB the way the offense is playing now.
That was my first thought. Give the kid the keys and see what he can do. If he continues to perform at this level, put a price on Bridgewater's head and free up some cap space.

Ah, well now that I know he was talking to MS rather than me it makes sense. Ahahaha! Thanks!

*face palm*

GAME DAY!

Prime time, baybay!

Man. Gonna be a long day.

I’m dreading this upcoming 4 game stretch.

LA RAMS
@ Detroit
@ Atlanta
@ Carolina

No Sendejo on the backend today against a strong Rams club playing with a ton of confidence, and then 3 straight roadies against teams with winning records.

I’ll take 2-2 right now if you offer it to me.
Well that was a solid 2nd half after a pretty lackluster first.

This is a pretty good NFL season shaping up.

I love my team, love 'em. I want to marry them, every one of them and I'll learn how to cook for them. I am so happy this morning. HappyHappyHappy.

(11-20-2017, 05:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I love my team, love 'em. I want to marry them, every one of them and I'll learn how to cook for them. I am so happy this morning. HappyHappyHappy.

That was fun wasn't it? We own the NFCE
(11-20-2017, 10:02 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: That was fun wasn't it? We own the NFCE

I am embarrassed to say I have been so emotional about this. Laughing & weepy. Ugh. Just ugh. I loathe being a typical female about any damn thing. I have never had so much fun with my team, it has been a blast this year.
(11-20-2017, 12:26 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-20-2017, 10:02 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: That was fun wasn't it? We own the NFCE

I am embarrassed to say I have been so emotional about this. Laughing & weepy. Ugh. Just ugh. I loathe being a typical female about any damn thing. I have never had so much fun with my team, it has been a blast this year.
We have built a great team around Wentz. One that will last.
Eagles are stomping the competition and have some good team to play against. Pats have mediocre teams to go up against. The superbowl team can almost be layed out but I think its still to early though.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Shit happens and there’s just about a half season left. I’d think talking about a Super Bowl would jinx my team. I try to shut down that crazy talk.u