Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NFL 2017
(01-15-2018, 12:12 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yes, I agree all teams should strive to snatch the golden ring.
Jacksonville has a pretty good run game.
(01-15-2018, 12:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 12:05 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Good luck to the Eagles, and honestly, I couldn’t be happier for you guys if you get to the Bowl.

That's so gracious of you, MS. I know that you want to win as badly as I do.

Believe me, if I was talking to Packer or Seahawk fans I wouldn’t be gracious.
(01-15-2018, 01:35 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Believe me, if I was talking to Packer or Seahawk fans I wouldn’t be gracious.

Awink I get it.

...and if you were a filthyNewYorkGiant fan...well, you know.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Another interesting tidbit... Brady has 9 playoff loses, Bortles has none hah
(01-15-2018, 02:16 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Another interesting tidbit... Brady has 9 playoff loses, Bortles has none hah

Geez..........I never realized what a loser he is. Blush
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-15-2018, 03:06 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 02:16 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Another interesting tidbit... Brady has 9 playoff loses, Bortles has none hah

Geez..........I never realized what a loser he is. Blush
hah

On Sunday, Lincoln Financial Field is allowing fans to wear dog masks like Lane & Chris had on after the game Saturday. Ahahahaha. It looks like we're making lemonade out of our underdog status.
(01-15-2018, 01:35 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Believe me, if I was talking to Packer or Seahawk fans I wouldn’t be gracious.

MS! You & I are on the doorstep of going to the Super Bowl! THE SUPER BOWL!! Ohmaigawds!

Hold me. 21

I'll be completely bonkers by Sunday night.
(01-15-2018, 05:31 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Aw... Blowing-kisses
(01-15-2018, 05:32 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I'll be completely bonkers by Sunday night.[/i][/size]
Aw... Blowing-kisses
[/quote]

50 I don't get emotional about silly girl stuff. Football is a whole other thing though. If my brothers saw this shit they'd give me a noogie.

Woooo. I have no idea how I fucked that up so completely. Ima mess.
I was really surprised that the Falcons didn't go after Jalen Mills more. They only targeted Julio 4 times when he was covered by Jalen. Jalen gave up 1 catch for 12 yards.
(01-15-2018, 05:31 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You would’ve enjoyed being a Viking fan yesterday.

To go from “kicked in the groin again” to “this shit never happens to us!” In a split second was out of this world.

Dancing, jumping, screaming, hugging...

I’m glad my kids and nephews and nieces were there to witness it. They went bonkers as well.
(01-15-2018, 06:34 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I was really surprised that the Falcons didn't go after Jalen Mills more. They only targeted Julio 4 times when he was covered by Jalen. Jalen gave up 1 catch for 12 yards.

I thought the field conditions at the Linc looked poor for the ATL game.

That does NOT favor the offense IMO.

Philly rode their D and I thought ATL’s play calling on the last 4 plays when it was goal-to-goal were bad. They had time to mix in a run or even 2 runs, and then the last play, rolling Ryan out... what?

I give Philly’s d-line a ton of credit. They pressured Ryan a lot, and if our o-line doesn’t get their act together, we are in for a long day.
(01-15-2018, 06:37 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: You would’ve enjoyed being a Viking fan yesterday.

I had the game on here and we were talking about it. Those kinds of endings are so hard! I've been through a few so I'm familiar with how that feels. Most recently, Eagles/Giants 24-24, 1 second on the clock Jake Elliot kicks a 61 yard field goal. EaglesWinEaglesWin. I was dying. I know, MS, I know. *nods*
(01-15-2018, 06:42 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 06:34 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I was really surprised that the Falcons didn't go after Jalen Mills more. They only targeted Julio 4 times when he was covered by Jalen. Jalen gave up 1 catch for 12 yards.

I thought the field conditions at the Linc looked poor for the ATL game.

That does NOT favor the offense IMO.

Philly rode their D and I thought ATL’s play calling on the last 4 plays when it was goal-to-goal were bad. They had time to mix in a run or even 2 runs, and then the last play, rolling Ryan out... what?

I give Philly’s d-line a ton of credit. They pressured Ryan a lot, and if our o-line doesn’t get their act together, we are in for a long day.
It works for the run game. Not so great for the route runners, but that game was won in the trenches. Don't expect the field conditions to improve by next weekend. Dome teams may struggle but hey, that's what home field advantage is all about.

I was just looking at tix for the game Sunday night. If I want the same seats I get for open practice they are over $1100 a piece. Wooo
(01-16-2018, 12:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I was just looking at tix for the game Sunday night. If I want the same seats I get for open practice they are over $1100 a piece. Wooo
Tickets sold out at the box office in 15 seconds.
(01-16-2018, 12:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Dang!

Snap some pics during the game and post em up!

On another note, I was reading a CBS.com piece today previewing the game and their basically saying they fully expect the Vikings to win.

I mean, come on, how do they keep underestimating Philly’s D like this? Or home field advantage?