Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Now who was it that hated snakes?
I was just wondering....................

Experienced gardeners will say most snakes should not be feared because they eat mice and are not venomous. Experienced drivers, however, will tell you a snake in your car is not a great sign.

That's what Monica Dorsett found out when what appears to be a red rat snake slithered from the vent in her car as she drove through down a Venice roadway.
Dorsett said she was driving when she spotted the snake curling out of the vent right by her hand, next to the driver's-side window. She wanted to stop and get out, but realized she was in the middle of traffic.

"I looked and I didn't see anybody in [the passenger side] mirror so I did a right turn over two lanes into a parking lot, slammed it in reverse, undid my belt and rolled out of the car as fast as I could," Dorsett said as she reenacted the events.

Venice Florida snaky
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Cars is all anti snake, fucking racist

Hearing a big commotion I ran into the yard to see my little girl trying to pull our 100 pound Greater Swiss Mountain dog away from an extremely aggressive Mojave Green rattler that was NOT HAPPY. I ushered the "kids" back into the house and attempted to kill the snake with a rock like was done with the ten "normal" rattlesnakes before. This one was too pissed, aggressive and smart. After trying that tactic my life was definitely in danger as it was trying to attack instead of retreat as every other snake had done before so my trusty 870 pump was reluctantly used to end the situation. The African American LAPD Sergeant next door came running out with his pistol in hand when he heard the gunshot, as I held up the 4' Eight button snake he holstered his pistol and high fived me.

I never thought I would be so dumb as to bail out of a moving car but after putting myself and a big honkin' spider into this story I have realized I might.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
BM takes a trip on his bike.

[Image: lolcatsdotcomqxw9hbytlkc4rhkc.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.