Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WHO'S MOCK'S WORST TROLL?
(03-20-2017, 09:01 AM)sally Wrote: Well that's an even better reason to tell Ginny about your cross dressing. You wont have to worry about her overreacting, she'll just be like "k, bye".

True. Fuck it, I'm going to do it. If it turns out she's into the crossdressing and we get back together and end up having gross sex and end up having a weird mutant baby that fucks up my life even more than it is now, I'm coming back here on Mock to whine, complain and blame you.
(03-20-2017, 11:23 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-18-2017, 05:21 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: when you're in the mood.
That's usually when I'm hungry, or tired, and sometimes first thing in the morning. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Well then.....stay up all night, don't eat breakfast, and meet me back here at 5:30 a.m. tomorrow. Let's rumble, baby.
(03-20-2017, 05:45 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(03-20-2017, 09:01 AM)sally Wrote: Well that's an even better reason to tell Ginny about your cross dressing. You wont have to worry about her overreacting, she'll just be like "k, bye".

True. Fuck it, I'm going to do it. If it turns out she's into the crossdressing and we get back together and end up having gross sex and end up having a weird mutant baby that fucks up my life even more than it is now, I'm coming back here on Mock to whine, complain and blame you.

We will all be delighted if you have a little baby, even if it is a cyclops.
(03-20-2017, 06:35 PM)sally Wrote:

I'd be more delighted if my baby was the X-men Cyclops.
(03-20-2017, 06:27 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Let's rumble, baby.

It's on! Love025
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-18-2017, 05:21 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(03-18-2017, 04:12 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'm so vain I thought this thread was about me.

Sarcastic

I think you're great at pushing buttons and ruffling feathers when you're in the mood. But, someone else might see it differently and vote for you. You'd probably own it right up and wear it like a badge of honor though, so probably not.

FAHQTOO and username can also deliver a good and amusing smack-down mock/troll.

Aussie's good at trolling when she wants. However, half the time I think she must be trolling, it turns out she's probably serious or drunk.

That doesn't make me the worst troll. It makes me a pisshead. Besides if any of you get a whiff I have overindulged you then start poking me.

I nominate Blindgreed, he's a classic troll with very bad hair.
(03-20-2017, 06:35 PM)sally Wrote:

Well thanks a lot, sally. *sarcasm* We are back together now and wearing matching outfits. I guess we'll be having babies soon since she's a nymphomaniac and says condoms and birth control are for losers.

hahBullshit
(03-21-2017, 07:09 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: That doesn't make me the worst troll. It makes me a pisshead. Besides if any of you get a whiff I have overindulged you then start poking me.

I nominate Blindgreed, he's a classic troll with very bad hair.

I said you were generally good at trolling; not a candidate for Mock's Worst Troll.

I actually think Gunnar is good looking and I like his hair (the long blond hair of old and the recent long darker version).

However, he is pretty bad when it comes to dishing it out without being able to take it and getting all butthurt when he's (probably) ocassionally attempting to mock or troll. Biggie is almost ALWAYS attempting to troll, but he can take what he dishes -- credit where due.

So, we have a run-off, I guess. Biggie vs. Gunnar for Mock's Worst Troll. It's on.
You named your loofah Mark, didn't you?
(03-19-2017, 09:15 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(03-18-2017, 07:36 PM)BigMark Wrote: A match made in denim.

More like hoodie hell. She wears a hoodie all the damn time. Even when its like 90 degrees out.
The same one or?
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
(03-21-2017, 10:47 PM)BigMark Wrote: You named your loofah Mark, didn't you?

If you're asking me............I'm sorry to harsh your fantasy about a woman ever using your name in relation to clitoral stimulation. But, I don't have a loofah, Biggie.

I did have a really slow-witted lap dog named Markus once though. He was predictable and always pissed on the carpet. But, he kinda grew on me, so there's that.
(03-21-2017, 11:07 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote:

More like hoodie hell. She wears a hoodie all the damn time. Even when its like 90 degrees out.
The same one or?

Yes. I've only seen her in the same damn hoodie. Must have had a buy one get 6 free sale at Walmart.
(03-21-2017, 11:15 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 10:47 PM)BigMark Wrote: You named your loofah Mark, didn't you?

If you're asking me............I'm sorry to harsh your fantasy about a woman ever using your name in relation to clitoral stimulation. But, I don't have a loofah, Biggie.

I did have a really slow-witted lap dog named Markus once though. He was predictable and always pissed on the carpet. But, he kinda grew on me, so there's that.

I hope you have some weird dreams tonight. hah
(03-21-2017, 11:37 PM)BigMark Wrote: I hope you have some weird dreams tonight. hah

Awink

I hardly ever dream once I have a chance to crash, or I don't remember them.

I do daydream a lot, but loofahs and dead dogs never enter the picture.

When did your loofah fixation develop anyway, Biggie?
(03-21-2017, 11:19 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

The same one or?

Yes. I've only seen her in the same damn hoodie. Must have had a buy one get 6 free sale at Walmart.
Or... *stagger* maybe she wears the same one... *gasp*
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
(03-23-2017, 03:22 AM)Som Yung Ho Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 11:19 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

The same one or?

Or... *stagger* maybe she wears the same one... *gasp*

Maybe....*gasp*

I just realized after mocking Ginny for wearing a hoodie all the time, that I've been wearing the same 11 year old hoodie all winter, paired with the extra warmth vest from my winter coat.
ME !!!!!
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(03-24-2017, 01:17 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: ME !!!!!

Blowing-kisses You can troll me all day!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I love watching her drop an F bomb. BBH too.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-24-2017, 11:03 AM)Duchess Wrote: I love watching her drop an F bomb. BBH too.

It makes me smile picturing OTD drinking mudslides, vaping, and getting into live music on Friday nights at the bar. She's a cool old broad.

I hope blueberry is doing well and checks in soon. I love her posts and really miss her when she's on posting hiatus.

And..........I wonder what kind of trouble aussie is getting herself into these days. I miss her feisty ass too. When she gets word that Biggie is serving up drinks and nachos, she'll be right on it, I bet. Though, there's no way Biggie's nachos can beat aussie's -- nachos are her culinary specialty, that's what she says.