Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WHO'S MOCK'S WORST TROLL?
Brutal honesty here. Some people are just too lame to contribute seriously and/or to pull off an amusing or offensive troll.

Clang can do both, though the bathroom humor is old as the hills on Maggot's grandmother's chest at this point.

Som Yung Ho seems pretty smart actually. But, that's not why he's here and he's neither amusing nor offensive to me. He's good at the dipshit troll.

Sally's not a troll, but she's the best at trolling when she wants to fuck around; knows how to push people's buttons and make people laugh without resorting to being a dipshit.

So..........my vote for Mock's worst troll goes to................Biggie! He's too slow to keep up in serious discussion even if he was interested, and he's too lame to be offensive or amusing on the troll roll. But, he's our's and I'm glad he's here. He's like the borderline retarded cousin who shows up hours ahead of everyone else and then tries real hard not to fit in at the family reunions. You just kinda get used to him and pity the fool.

Congratulations Biggie! Choo-choo!

[Image: ae7ba7e355eaf0b3232bb3a80ee898bf.jpg]
The nice thing about Biggie is he's a quick read if you're in a hurry. Whenever you click on his posts you know it's not going to be more than one sentence.
And Clang really is getting boring with the gross talk.

I think you should get back together with crazy Ginny, tell her about your secret and then come back and tell us what happened. Just do it, it'll be fun. It's not like you have anything better to do.

I'm so vain I thought this thread was about me.

Sarcastic
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-18-2017, 04:12 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'm so vain I thought this thread was about me.

Sarcastic

I think you're great at pushing buttons and ruffling feathers when you're in the mood. But, someone else might see it differently and vote for you. You'd probably own it right up and wear it like a badge of honor though, so probably not.

FAHQTOO and username can also deliver a good and amusing smack-down mock/troll.

Aussie's good at trolling when she wants. However, half the time I think she must be trolling, it turns out she's probably serious or drunk.
(03-18-2017, 12:40 PM)sally Wrote: The nice thing about Biggie is he's a quick read if you're in a hurry. Whenever you click on his posts you know it's not going to be more than one sentence.

That's true. And every now and again one of his one-line wonders or gifs/videos generates a laugh or a smile.

Biggie's still got my vote for now though.
(03-18-2017, 01:47 PM)sally Wrote: And Clang really is getting boring with the gross talk.

I think you should get back together with crazy Ginny, tell her about your secret and then come back and tell us what happened. Just do it, it'll be fun. It's not like you have anything better to do.

I've often thought about getting back together with Ginny, but she doesn't want to go on dates outside Hoosick Falls or Bennington because she doesn't want to be away from her elderly mom and dad. She's also borderline illiterate, doesn't have a sense of humor, and is very angry and prone to violence. Other than that she's totally my type.

Oh, the gross talk bores you? Maybe if more people replied to the" interesting" stuff I post, I'd post more of that and less gross stuff.
(03-18-2017, 11:41 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Brutal honesty here. Some people are just too lame to contribute seriously and/or to pull off an amusing or offensive troll.

Clang can do both, though the bathroom humor is old as the hills on Maggot's grandmother's chest at this point.

Som Yung Ho seems pretty smart actually. But, that's not why he's here and he's neither amusing nor offensive to me. He's good at the dipshit troll.

Sally's not a troll, but she's the best at trolling when she wants to fuck around; knows how to push people's buttons and make people laugh without resorting to being a dipshit.

So..........my vote for Mock's worst troll goes to................Biggie! He's too slow to keep up in serious discussion even if he was interested, and he's too lame to be offensive or amusing on the troll roll. But, he's our's and I'm glad he's here. He's like the borderline retarded cousin who shows up hours ahead of everyone else and then tries real hard not to fit in at the family reunions. You just kinda get used to him and pity the fool.

Congratulations Biggie! Choo-choo!

[Image: ae7ba7e355eaf0b3232bb3a80ee898bf.jpg]

[Image: 6360146130622315161437785316_giphy.gif]
(03-18-2017, 06:53 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: She's also borderline illiterate, doesn't have a sense of humor, and is very angry and prone to violence.

hah
A match made in denim.
(03-18-2017, 07:12 PM)BigMark Wrote: [Image: 6360146130622315161437785316_giphy.gif]

Blowing-kisses
(03-18-2017, 07:36 PM)BigMark Wrote: A match made in denim.

More like hoodie hell. She wears a hoodie all the damn time. Even when its like 90 degrees out.
(03-18-2017, 07:32 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-18-2017, 06:53 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: She's also borderline illiterate, doesn't have a sense of humor, and is very angry and prone to violence.

hah

Yeah its so sad its funny. I think she has a crush on Dad too. Every time I talk to her on Facebook chat the first thing she usually says is "How your father do?"
(03-19-2017, 09:17 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

hah

Yeah its so sad its funny. I think she has a crush on Dad too. Every time I talk to her on Facebook chat the first thing she usually says is "How your father do?"

hah I think she's just trying to be polite. It doesn't mean she wants to fuck him.
(03-19-2017, 09:46 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-19-2017, 09:17 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

hah

hah I think she's just trying to be polite. It doesn't mean she wants to fuck him.

Nah, that's rude. If you're talking to me in a chat, first ask me how I'm doing then my relatives. Also I hate when I type out a lengthy reply telling her what's going on in my life all she usually replies is ok or 'k.
(03-19-2017, 10:33 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Also I hate when I type out a lengthy reply telling her what's going on in my life all she usually replies is ok or 'k.

I hate that shit too.

One of my employees texts me her big drama or crisis every time she wants to request a day off. I always thank her for giving me advance notice and hope it turns out okay.

BUT..............when I text her important updates or to remind her she's late with her timesheet or something like that, all I get is "ok" or worse, "k".

Next time she texts me, I'm just gonna reply "k" and see how she likes it.

(I thought Ginny was hot for your brother?)
Well that's an even better reason to tell Ginny about your cross dressing. You wont have to worry about her overreacting, she'll just be like "k, bye".
(03-18-2017, 12:40 PM)sally Wrote: The nice thing about Biggie is he's a quick read if you're in a hurry. Whenever you click on his posts you know it's not going to be more than one sentence.
One thing HoTD will NEVER be accused of. There's an art to it. hah
(03-20-2017, 11:16 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
One thing HoTD will NEVER be accused of. There's an art to it. hah

'k. ')
(03-18-2017, 05:21 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: when you're in the mood.

That's usually when I'm hungry, or tired, and sometimes first thing in the morning. Smiley_emoticons_wink
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]