PROM

Did you go to your prom?

What do you think about having an assigned date? One school has a 90 year tradition of doing just that. The guys pull a name out of a hat while the girls wait in another room and they have to accept whomever draws their name.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Screw Proms they're overated. What happens if someone wants to bring their Mother?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-21-2017, 10:57 AM)Maggot Wrote: What happens if someone wants to bring their Mother?

The rest of their life will be complete and utter hell.

*points* There's the loser dude who brought his mom to prom...or something to that effect.
What if his Mom was a hot Mom like young Melanie Griffith hot?

*points* There's the dude who's got a thing for his hot mom.
Or "remember when Johns hot Mom came to the prom"
(03-21-2017, 11:08 AM)Maggot Wrote: Or "remember when Johns hot Mom came to the prom"

You inspire me. Smiley_emoticons_bussi

I'm thinking about how cool it would have been if I had taken my very cool grandpa to my prom.
Now thats just PERVY!! Smiley_emoticons_shocked
I banged my friends hot mom. We weren't friends anymore after that. Assigned prom dates? Nah. That's as bad as a participation trophy.
What could go wrong? Sarcastic

[Image: ea215f3f0e97700ba3938c9050edf6b7.jpg]
(03-21-2017, 10:28 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Did you go to your prom?

What do you think about having an assigned date? One school has a 90 year tradition of doing just that. The guys pull a name out of a hat while the girls wait in another room and they have to accept whomever draws their name.

Kind of a cool tradition, but don't know if that would have worked for me. I spent prom night in the rain on the end of a runway working on an active bomber, B52D model. It had a fuel control problem on #6. Always wondered what life would have been had I followed the normal path.
Some proms are better than others.

[Image: funny-awkward-prom-baby.jpg]
Proms are for losers.
(03-21-2017, 11:53 AM)Maggot Wrote: [Image: funny-awkward-prom-baby.jpg]

*cringe*
(03-21-2017, 11:38 AM)Maggot Wrote: What could go wrong? Sarcastic

[Image: ea215f3f0e97700ba3938c9050edf6b7.jpg]

Kudos!

You really out kicked your coverage.
(03-21-2017, 10:28 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Did you go to your prom?

I went to my prom after party. I won a $25 gift certificate to an Army and Navy thrift store....I won a wet t-shirt contest. I never even used the gift certificate because I stuck it in a book and forgot about until I found it years later after the store went out of business and the certificate had expired.
It seems over the years Prom dresses have changed! hah

[Image: 622d4044-3f3c-45fe-a547-7c43c3b8d614_zpsknfaoa1u.jpg]
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Jesus, what trailer park in el paso did that come from?

I'd prefer something a little more elegant.
(03-22-2017, 10:24 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Jesus, what trailer park in el paso did that come from?
They are coconuts so witch PI did they come from.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING