MoneyMoneyMoney

What do you spend your money on that you don't have to, but want to?

By "have to", I'm talking about bills.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I have several out of town tournaments coming up, chasing a Championship jacket.
I buy gun parts and build guns
I spend money on bits and pieces and ingredients for the other things I like to make.
Got a pretty good shopping list going for the rebuild on my bike

Then there is booze
CRAP! I thought this was the ABBA thread. Strangle
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Booze, ladies clothing, beer signs, movie tickets.
(03-24-2017, 08:19 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Booze, ladies, beer signs, movie tickets.

With one small edit I've fixed your entire life.

Now just follow it.
No fuddernuttering Elmo.
(03-24-2017, 08:55 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 08:19 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Booze, ladies, beer signs, movie tickets.

With one small edit I've fixed your entire life.

Now just follow it.

Easier said than done. I got taken off the phones at work after a week because I had trouble answering supposedly simple title questions and not being able to ask the right questions to the information I needed to answer their questions. So how am I supposed to ask and answer questions from an attractive(by my standards) female in order to get her to go on a date?
(03-25-2017, 03:35 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: So how am I supposed to ask and answer questions from an attractive(by my standards) female in order to get her to go on a date?

Are you uncomfortable talking to women in a social setting? How do you approach someone you're interested in?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Start by brushing and flossing for fucking teeth you barbarian.
(03-25-2017, 03:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 03:35 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: So how am I supposed to ask and answer questions from an attractive(by my standards) female in order to get her to go on a date?

Are you uncomfortable talking to women in a social setting? How do you approach someone you're interested in?

I don't. With the two girlfriends I've had, it was them that asked me out. I usually just fantasize about asking them out and then they usually end up friend zoning me. Leads to less disappointment, more loneliness that way. But I've gotten used to being alone and actually prefer it most of the time.