Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ARE YOU A FOODIE?

I know Mock has a few of them. Unfortunately, I'm not one of them. BBH was right when she once said that about me. I appreciate good food but only in that it's an end to hunger. I make a sandwich while a foodie will build a sandwich. Were you born a foodie or evolve into one? Have you always enjoyed cooking, even as a child?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Most people have already forgot what Tomatoes are supposed to taste like.
I'm a wanna-be foodie. I watch all these cooking shows Top Chef, Hell's Kitchen, and MasterChef. The closest I've gotten to being foodie was when I bought two hot dogs at a Cumby's and I put the toppings on in a elaborate, fancy presentation, that impressed the cashier and my brother.
(04-02-2017, 11:11 AM)BigMark Wrote: Most people have already forgot what Tomatoes are supposed to taste like.

I just picked the last two out of my garden. They were small and one of them appeared to have a worm hole, but they were good.

I don't know if the plants are going to produce anymore, I need to brush up on my gardening skills.

The cucumber plants I had died, but the few cucumbers I did get out of it were the best I've ever ate. Who knew a cucumber could taste so good. The ones I get from the grocery store are shit compared to that.
I'm sticking with cooking with what comes out of my garden and the grill. I can cook but only stuff I like. I'm not a family friendly chef.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.