WHO IS THE MEANEST?

Are you a mean mocker? If not, who is? Are there any left?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm not intentionally mean. Sometimes people take my humor seriously. But I don't mean mock, I mock out of love for the Mocker and the love a usually lame or inappropriate joke.

I don't think there is any truly mean Mockers left. If they're mean, they do it to help not hurt.
As per my rep here, I am still living up to my boring bitch tag, and I proudly wear it, though I think I have gotten a bit less boring over time.

I do not know many of the newer people, but cannot think of any really mean people here, especially since a certain biker jumped ship years ago
(04-23-2017, 01:16 PM)QueenBee Wrote: cannot think of any really mean people here, especially since a certain biker jumped ship years ago

She came back awhile ago. She didn't stay, obviously. I don't think she found us fun or interesting.

http://mockforums.net/showthread.php?tid=12065
I don't think any of the regulars here are mean spirited. It's all in fun.
Die in a fire Sally!
Dude, she's more likely to set you on fire....literally.

I remember when Sally joined. There was a psycho posting here and he was so fuckin' mean, not only to Sally but to pretty much everyone. He is probably the most demented person I've ever encountered online.

Sally joked that she was a dentist and when some people found out she really wasn't they were pissed! Ahahaha. I've never forgotten her saying her ass had it's own zip code. She's cuter than a bug's ear with a fantastic waist to ass ratio. hah
(04-24-2017, 10:11 AM)Duchess Wrote:

She's cuter than a bug's ear with a fantastic waist to ass ratio. hah

Yeah I know. That's why I get mad when she calls herself fat. Unless she gains like 200 pounds she'll never be a fat fuck like me.
Moose was the meanest Mocker.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(04-24-2017, 10:04 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Dude, she's more likely to set you on fire....literally.

I'm very sorry, that sounded so mean I meant fryer.
(04-24-2017, 10:22 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: That's why I get mad when she calls herself fat.

You're gayness is coming out in that post.

I can just picture you with your little red dress on telling me in your little gay accent "I just get so mad when you call yourself fat, girl. Men like women with some meat on their bones. Take me for example, the men love my big ass. You're just all pussy and ears, men don't be liking that."
hah
(04-24-2017, 05:46 PM)sally Wrote:
(04-24-2017, 10:22 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: That's why I get mad when she calls herself fat.

You're gayness is coming out in that post.

I can just picture you with your little red dress on telling me in your little gay accent "I just get so mad when you call yourself fat, girl. Men like women with some meat on their bones. Take me for example, the men love my big ass. You're just all pussy and ears, men don't be liking that."

I'm not gay, I'm just a sensitive male (plus I don't like male butts and dicks, not even my own sometimes). Straight guys can love musicals and shopping, and enjoy having a hairless body and be mad that a skinny bitch calls herself fat.
(04-24-2017, 12:40 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Moose was the meanest Mocker.

Was he so mean that he smashed the mechanical crap out of the rug shampooer that was given to him by the lady across the street 3 years ago and when he went to use it realized the freshwater reservoir and the wastewater tank was missing? Did he mash it so well that it fit into a trash can? Did he scare the neighbors? Did all the dogs start barking? Did someone yell WTF is going on out there?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
You heard about that?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies