Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
DC SHIT LIST
Maggot Offline
Supermod

RE: DC SHIT LIST

I'm beginning to think Americans are more interested in how fat Kim Kardashions ass is or the latest celebrity divorce or how cute Kate Middleton looks than any of this stuff. The election is over and the losers are finally realizing it. It doesn't matter what color crap gets thrown as long as its crap. On another note Poland is not taking in any Muslims from terrorist nations anymore.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
06-21-2017 08:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

(06-21-2017 08:42 AM)Maggot Wrote:  The election is over and the losers are finally realizing it. It doesn't matter what color crap gets thrown as long as its crap. On another note Poland is not taking in any Muslims from terrorist nations anymore.

I'm genuinely interested in knowing where you see all these losers who haven't gotten over it? I hangout in a few places now where politics are discussed daily and I've yet to come across Democrats bemoaning the fact they lost. I see a lot of people who are concerned about a great deal of stuff and I don't think I've seen anyone talking about Hillary or the election, it's been all about what is going on now.

...and just to add, you have more to fear from a hick white supremacist than you do a Muslim in America.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
06-21-2017 11:38 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

(04-25-2017 05:57 AM)Duchess Wrote:  

Jason Chaffetz
Mitch McConnell
Paul Ryan
Devin Nunes

ETA -
Jefferson Sessions
Trey Gowdy

I'm going to wish them away. Watch.

Trey Gowdy will not be filing for re-election nor seeking any other political or elected office. Oh happy day! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

My God. I've got skillz!

01-31-2018 01:21 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Corrine will be Queen of the Latrine for a while she went in just the other day with a boot.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Orange is the new black.

Former Rep. Corrine Brown (D-Fla.) was sentenced on Monday to five years in prison for her connection to a fraudulent charity that raised hundreds of thousands of dollars, according to multiple reports from Jacksonville, Fla., news outlets.

Brown was convicted in May on 18 counts of financial crimes including conspiracy, mail fraud, wire fraud, tax crimes and hiding income she should have publicly reported.

Prosecutors argued Brown, who served in Congress for 24 years before losing her reelection bid in 2016, received $141,000 in cash through the charity One Door for Education and her campaign committee, The Florida Times-Union in Jacksonville reported.

Brown, who was also sentenced to three years of supervised release, will report to prison no earlier than Jan. 8.

Brown’s longtime chief of staff was sentenced to four years in prison, and the charity’s founder was sentenced to 21 months in prison.

Brown was indicted in 2016 and had been facing a Department of Justice investigation. The House Ethics Committee had voted to formally investigate Brown prior to her indictment.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
01-31-2018 01:53 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

It's always good when people get what they deserve. Smiley_emoticons_smile

01-31-2018 02:00 PM

pyropappy Offline
Mocker

(01-31-2018 01:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:  
Trey Gowdy will not be filing for re-election nor seeking any other political or elected office. Oh happy day! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

My God. I've got skillz!

Just so you know, scuttle butt is Gowdy is taking a federal judgeship. On the bench he will be a major pain in your ass. God I hope it is the DC or 9th circuit. LOL

02-01-2018 10:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

BigMark Offline
Mocker

(01-31-2018 01:53 PM)Maggot Wrote:  Corrine will be Queen of the Latrine for a while she went in just the other day with a boot.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Orange is the new black.

Former Rep. Corrine Brown (D-Fla.) was sentenced on Monday to five years in prison for her connection to a fraudulent charity that raised hundreds of thousands of dollars, according to multiple reports from Jacksonville, Fla., news outlets.

Brown was convicted in May on 18 counts of financial crimes including conspiracy, mail fraud, wire fraud, tax crimes and hiding income she should have publicly reported.

Prosecutors argued Brown, who served in Congress for 24 years before losing her reelection bid in 2016, received $141,000 in cash through the charity One Door for Education and her campaign committee, The Florida Times-Union in Jacksonville reported.

Brown, who was also sentenced to three years of supervised release, will report to prison no earlier than Jan. 8.

Brown’s longtime chief of staff was sentenced to four years in prison, and the charity’s founder was sentenced to 21 months in prison.

Brown was indicted in 2016 and had been facing a Department of Justice investigation. The House Ethics Committee had voted to formally investigate Brown prior to her indictment.

She was only convicted due to the color of her skin, ya'll racist!

02-01-2018 11:13 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(01-31-2018 01:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:  
Jason Chaffetz
Mitch McConnell
Paul Ryan
Devin Nunes

ETA -
Jefferson Sessions
Trey Gowdy

My God. I've got skillz!

Smiley_emoticons_smile I'm going to start taking you more seriously when you offer to grant wishes.

Gowdy was approached but is reportedly not interested in a federal judgeship. His spokesperson said he's returning to South Carolina to practice law after he leaves politics.

Gowdy is the ninth Republican committee chairman to announce that he will not seek reelection in 2018.

His departure as chair of the powerful House Oversight Committee follows Rep. Jason Chaffetz’s (R-UT) decision to leave the chairmanship and the House just last year. https://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/gowdy-n...-judgeship

I'm glad to see him leaving Congress too.

02-02-2018 12:53 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(02-02-2018 12:53 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  Smiley_emoticons_smile I'm going to start taking you more seriously when you offer to grant wishes.

Your wish is my command. Notworthy

02-02-2018 01:46 PM

blueberryhill Offline
Mocker

(05-15-2017 04:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

Jason Chaffetz
Mitch McConnell
Paul Ryan
Devin Nunes

I'm adding Jeff Sessions to the list. I don't even like the look of that little fuck bastard. *poof* Be gone.

I laughed out loud at this cuz I so agree...hahhah:hah I will dig out my magic wand and see if I can make him "gone." My son is taking me to see the Temptations tonite....so excited.......

02-02-2018 04:08 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

That sounds really fun. The Temptations are awesome. Have a great time blueberry!

02-02-2018 04:25 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(02-02-2018 04:08 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:  I laughed out loud at this cuz I so agree...hahhah:hah I will dig out my magic wand and see if I can make him "gone." My son is taking me to see the Temptations tonite....so excited.......

BH! Loveis

During the holidays SNL did a skit about Jefferson Sessions. He was the elf on the shelf. It was hilarious!

It makes me smile to think of you having a kickass time at a Temptations concert! I hope you have a wonderful time, honey.

02-02-2018 04:34 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Rob Porter (and John Kelly?)

[Image: 180208091256-01-john-kelly-rob-porter-fi...ge-169.jpg]
Porter (right), who is currently dating White House Communications Director Hope Hicks, was forced to resign last week when it went public that he has no security clearance (neither does Jared Kushner).

Porter was the Deputy Chief of Staff under Chief of Staff John Kelly (left). That means Porter saw everything that crossed the President's desk.

The FBI had notified the White House several times that Porter wasn't cleared because serious allegations that he physically abused his ex-wives had been uncovered during his background check. But, Porter was kept in the key role anyway.

Since the news went public, Kelly and the White House staff changed their stories about what they did and didn't know (and when) regarding the situation several times.

Yesterday, the White House claimed that an internal review by an obscure office was still being conducted. But that office clarified shortly thereafter that they don't make decisions on who stays and goes; that's done by White House staff. Around and around they go.

(continued)

02-14-2018 04:07 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Anyway, President Trump was apparently unaware of the problem. He publicly wished Porter well and said since Porter denies the allegations that people need to remember that.

Trump didn't mention anything about the women who were abused or the photo of Porter's ex-wife with a black eye (below). Porter says that black eye was an accident that happened during an argument.

[Image: 48F67ADC00000578-5380075-Holderness_said...170500.jpg]

Porter also claims that he never broke the shower door and dragged a former wife out in a rage, as she told FBI investigators. He says he just tapped on the door and it broke. Uh huh.

It's being speculated by pundits that the Porter mess may be the last straw for Trump in relation to John Kelly. If Kelly is forced out, he will be the second person in that position to be ousted.

Meanwhile, soon-to-be-retired South Carolina GOP Representative Trey Gowdy confirmed to CNN this morning that the House has launched an investigation into the Porter matter.

'How do you have any job if you have credible allegations of domestic abuse?' Gowdy asked. Again, I am biased towards the victims,' the former federal prosecutor from South Carolina told CNN's New Day. 'I spent two decades believing them. But you don’t have to be biased towards the victim to ask how in the hell did this happen?”' http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...orter.html

02-14-2018 04:08 PM