Mitch McConnell
Paul Ryan
Devin Nunes

ETA -
Jefferson Sessions
Trey Gowdy

I'm going to wish them away. Watch.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

There's a rumor floating around that Jason Chaffetz is going to Fox News. Ahahaha! That's perfect.

Devin Nunes' constituents can't find him and they want to talk. What's a constituent to do? A billboard 5 minutes from his office. Hehehe

[Image: billboard%20photo]
Russia (Listeni/ˈrʌʃə/; Russian: Россия, tr. Rossiya; IPA: [rɐˈsʲijə]), also officially the Russian Federation[13] (Russian: Российская Федерация, tr. Rossiyskaya Federatsiya; IPA: [rɐˈsʲijskəjə fʲɪdʲɪˈratsɨjə]), is a country in Eurasia.[14] At 17,075,200 square kilometres (6,592,800 sq mi), Russia is the largest country in the world by surface area, covering more than one-eighth of the Earth's inhabited land area,[15][16][17] and the ninth most populous, with over 144 million people at the end of March 2016.[18][7] The European western part of the country is much more populated and urbanised than the eastern; about 77% of the population live in European Russia. Russia's capital Moscow is one of the largest cities in the world; other major urban centers include Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Nizhny Novgorod and Kazan.
(04-25-2017, 05:57 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Jason Chaffetz
Mitch McConnell
Paul Ryan
Devin Nunes

Getting on your shit list is dangerous; Chaffetz and Nunes wished away! I don't think McConnell or Ryan is leaving DC anytime soon, but I'm still watching. The power of wishful thinking appears stronger than I thought.
[Image: breaking-news-president-putin-releases-i...599718.png]
hah

Man, I can't stand Wasserman-Schultz. I used to respect Donna Brazil, but passing on a debate question in advance was chicken shit. I'm glad they're both out as DNC Chair.

I'm curious as to whether there was any collusion between Russian operatives and the Trump campaign. The circumstantial evidence seems incriminating, but I want to hear more details connecting the dots and hope the investigation can move forward objectively.

Even if there was collusion, there's no doubt in my mind that Hillary Clinton and the Clinton campaign are largely responsible for her loss.
(05-14-2017, 12:12 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'm glad they're both out as DNC Chair.

Me too. Play fair or don't play at all.

trump's probably trying to hide some dumbass thing and it got out of control. Kinda like when he lies and it comes back to bite him in the ass, Obama taping him and lying about Comey comes to mind.

Jason Chaffetz
Mitch McConnell
Paul Ryan
Devin Nunes

I'm adding Jeff Sessions to the list. I don't even like the look of that little fuck bastard. *poof* Be gone.
I would wish:
Nancy Pelosi
Chris Murphy
Maxine Waters
"Moonbeam"
To the political swamp/cornfield too.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Who is moonbeam?

Maxine is a laugh riot. She's so..um..exuberant, to say the least. hah
gov moonbeam of California jerry brown

Ah. Gotcha. Thanks!
Add :
John McCain.................he is going feeble.

Goodbye, Jason, you POS. Don't let the House door hit you in the ass.
I'm beginning to think Americans are more interested in how fat Kim Kardashions ass is or the latest celebrity divorce or how cute Kate Middleton looks than any of this stuff. The election is over and the losers are finally realizing it. It doesn't matter what color crap gets thrown as long as its crap. On another note Poland is not taking in any Muslims from terrorist nations anymore.
(06-21-2017, 08:42 AM)Maggot Wrote: The election is over and the losers are finally realizing it. It doesn't matter what color crap gets thrown as long as its crap. On another note Poland is not taking in any Muslims from terrorist nations anymore.

I'm genuinely interested in knowing where you see all these losers who haven't gotten over it? I hangout in a few places now where politics are discussed daily and I've yet to come across Democrats bemoaning the fact they lost. I see a lot of people who are concerned about a great deal of stuff and I don't think I've seen anyone talking about Hillary or the election, it's been all about what is going on now.

...and just to add, you have more to fear from a hick white supremacist than you do a Muslim in America.

Jason Chaffetz
Mitch McConnell
Paul Ryan
Devin Nunes

ETA -
Jefferson Sessions
Trey Gowdy

Trey Gowdy will not be filing for re-election nor seeking any other political or elected office. Oh happy day! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

My God. I've got skillz!
Corrine will be Queen of the Latrine for a while she went in just the other day with a boot.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Orange is the new black.

Former Rep. Corrine Brown (D-Fla.) was sentenced on Monday to five years in prison for her connection to a fraudulent charity that raised hundreds of thousands of dollars, according to multiple reports from Jacksonville, Fla., news outlets.

Brown was convicted in May on 18 counts of financial crimes including conspiracy, mail fraud, wire fraud, tax crimes and hiding income she should have publicly reported.

Prosecutors argued Brown, who served in Congress for 24 years before losing her reelection bid in 2016, received $141,000 in cash through the charity One Door for Education and her campaign committee, The Florida Times-Union in Jacksonville reported.

Brown, who was also sentenced to three years of supervised release, will report to prison no earlier than Jan. 8.

Brown’s longtime chief of staff was sentenced to four years in prison, and the charity’s founder was sentenced to 21 months in prison.

Brown was indicted in 2016 and had been facing a Department of Justice investigation. The House Ethics Committee had voted to formally investigate Brown prior to her indictment.

It's always good when people get what they deserve. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(01-31-2018, 01:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:
Trey Gowdy will not be filing for re-election nor seeking any other political or elected office. Oh happy day! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

My God. I've got skillz!

Just so you know, scuttle butt is Gowdy is taking a federal judgeship. On the bench he will be a major pain in your ass. God I hope it is the DC or 9th circuit. LOL