DIRTY JEANS
(05-06-2018, 12:56 PM)sally Wrote: I like the Jesus crosses, superhero pictures and the highschool diploma on the wall, it really ties the room together.

Thanks. Though I really wish had cleaned off my desk full of mail and other important papers before I took the picture.

Sometime I'll have to take pictures of the other 3 sides of the room, with a bookcase full of books and superhero figurines, my bed, beer signs, and a full length mirror.
(05-06-2018, 05:53 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Thanks. Though I really wish had cleaned off my desk full of mail and other important papers before I took the picture.

Yeah that really fucked up an otherwise great picture.
(05-06-2018, 06:21 PM)sally Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 05:53 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Thanks. Though I really wish had cleaned off my desk full of mail and other important papers before I took the picture.

Yeah that really fucked up an otherwise great picture.

Thanks. My sarcasm detector is in the shop. I'll have to scan these posts at a later date.hah

Next time someone says, great boobs, I'm going to say YOURS TOO!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-07-2018, 12:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Happens a lot?

They must be really impressive!

Actually, the last person to say it was my boss' housekeeper. We laughed & laughed. It tickled my funny bone and now I'm laughing all over again.
(05-07-2018, 12:51 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Actually, the last person to say it was my boss' housekeeper. We laughed & laughed. It tickled my funny bone and now I'm laughing all over again.

Was she envious or interested?

I think she was just commenting on how they looked at the time. It's very warm here and I wasn't exactly covered up. She has her own great hooters and rarely wears a bra..
My friend has huge boobs, shes fat now but even at the age of 12 and skinny she had unusually large knockers.
(05-07-2018, 12:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Blowing-kisses
These things never really caught on, I'm really glad.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Me too, they are hideous. High rise jeans are back and they are hideous too.